Thread: Just another girl moment...

Just another girl moment...

What would you call this moment? There I was combing my hair when all of a sudden I heard a "tink"-"tink" on the tile floor of my bathroom. I then realized I had pulled out my heart stud earring with my comb and the earring was nowhere to be found, so a last desperate search I pulled the defuser off the floor and got my stick magnet and shoved it down the vent only to find the earring but no backer for the stud. Luckily I had a spare backer so I could wear my fave earrings. I went about my day as usual than at the end of the day I was removing my bra when I heard that "tinking" noise again in my sink and there it was the backer piece!, luckily it didn't go down the drain. The only place it could have been is in-between the girls or between them and the bra. Kind of like the princess and the pea story. I have on a rare occasion "lost" a crumb of food down there but nothing this tiny.What were the odds?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    It happens , in my case sometimes it might be food I've dropped , so it's not so much a tinkle but more a plop !

It reminds me of a funny story when I visited my daughter's mother in law , while we were chatting her friend called . When I got up to leave her friend stood up and said she had to give me a hug . As she did so she knocked my clippon earring off , the backing clip came off and I found it on the floor but the decorative top piece had gone missing . Just then the lady began to giggle , without saying anything she carefully put her fingers down her bra and retrieved my earring , we all saw the funny side of that one .

I would think the chances of that happening again are millions to one but how fortunate to find both pieces, I am pleased for you especially if they are special earrings for you.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I’m always dropping things into my bra. The worst is when I’m sitting outside and some bug crawls in there.

Banned Read only
    Yeah, the bra explains why I found the earring I lost at the club three days later on the floor in my living room.

Platinum Member
    I did almost the same thing yesterday. I was driving out to a local park for a walk. Just managed to push my hair back a bit when I lost a small gold hoop. It fell directly into my bra...better than having it fall between the seat and console!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It happens, it's why I wait until after I brush my hair to put them in.

But I wear dangles, it seems like they have a mind of their own, I've had a few go their own way, never to be see again.

Jean I don't know why but I always put the top studs in first then get ready for the day. Iv'e also had occasions to pull out my hoops(lever backs) when touching up my hair during the day, I just seem so comfortable with my earrings in that I forget they're there.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Can't say how many times I've dropped crumbs between my girls. It's awkward trying to fish them out.
    As for earrings I kind of solved that problem years ago. I had been wearing a pair of diamond studs and when I took off my scarf before getting in the car it disappeared in the snow. Never did find that one. When my wife bought me a pair for my birthday later that year I insisted on screw back studs. Now they no longer are in danger of pulling a disappearing act.
    I have dropped a few chandelier earrings in a similar manner, but they are much easier to find.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Reminds me of the times I found the kids lost Lego's on the floor in the middle of the nite with my bare feet!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wish I had pierced ears

Banned Read only
    Kim,
    One of my gripes , all the advances they make on cars but they still make them with those awkward gaps where so many things can slip into them apart from your fingers !

EW!

"I HATE SPIDERS AND SNAKES"

The song by Jim Stafford==Early 70's