Thread: Surprise on sleeping

Surprise on sleeping

Wife had a fall and I am primary care giver, so up many times during night to assist. Sometimes my CD appears to be disturbing, so when she is stressed, I dial it back. Went from sleeping in chemise to just mini skirt. Didn't think naked was a good idea.

So about the 2nd time yesterday, she asks "why aren't you wearing a nightgown"?

I thought about it and switched. Added 30 minutes and better sleep from attire change, yeah fitbit for datapoints.

I mentioned this effect in the morning and response was "YEAH".

So no more sleeping in mini skirt.

Just a caution to not over dial back without checking.

That?s interesting cause my girlfriend commented the other day About why I?m wearing my boring guy underwear and not her panties today. lol. Funny conversations.

Don?t push it too far go back to chemise and should be ok. Baby steps

Except in the summer, I always wear a women's night shirt, knee length. I can get tangled in long ones. Mine is very simple with stars and crescent moons over it and words like Sleep, Relax, Dream, etc. printed here and there. Cute and I think it cost less that $10 from Amazon. To me, wearing a miniskirt to bed is like wearing pajamas to the grocery store. Inappropriate dress for the occasion, but you can do it. Under the circumstances of having to care for your wife, I recommend doing that which makes her the most comfortable and set your own desires aside. It's called respect for her needs. That is a major part of caregiving.

@susanmichelle, TY. only have one nightgown and it's uncomfortable. I would not wear nightgown as they are too long and trap feet. SO just called chemise a nightgown. She's in lots of pain, so let much slide.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't see a big difference in just a mini skirt and naked?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My wife is in near constant pain from scoliosis now and her upset at me crossdressing is just one more upset that she reallly should not maintain. It is a manifestation of her general life pattern of trying to control everything around her for her comfort [rooted in being daughter of a crazy alcoholic father who would was out of control and endangering the family daily].

But my job is to support and care for her, but not to pretend or diminish myself. Her critical need is to relax and let worries go, to reduce stress and tension inside, to enjoy being loved and cared for, rather than trying to organize a facsimile.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    There are so many different styles and types of night/sleeping attire I think it is possible to find something that is not too over the top to wear for a wife to see if she is not totally onboard with cross dressing. Visually there is a big difference between a knee length pink peignoir I have; nylon with a sheer over layer and a sheer matching robe, and a plain white floor length nylon gown. Anyone should be able to find something comfortable to wear. It's the same with a panty; plain white nylon brief vs sheer vivid red bikini.

ok that's weird.

winding down for night, polo, mini skirt and mocs as hurt big toe and wedges didn't work. "why are you wearing you nightgown?"

Am wearing...

"not the same, go change"

Aspiring Member
    Sleeping in a mini skirt ? Doesn't it just bunch up and get uncomfortable?

Donna, I always sleep better when wearing a nightgown. Glad your Fitbit provided actual scientific proof.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

@Paulie, no as there are many mini skirt styles. This was not a body con style but just a relaxed, but not as much as a flare skirt. Others would not have worked. It was just for a couple of nights when first back from ER, and now it's back to the chemise.

Donna - Love this! Many of our wives, although they don’t fully understand this aspect of us, understand what it means to us, and want us to be happy.
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan