Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you at peace?

As I live alone I do not have the restrictions most of you girls have but it has taken me a long time to come to accept who I am. I have always been trying to figure who I am but the last 2 years I grew comfortable that I like being dressed as a female and my personality does change when I am Stephanie which I like her personality. Getting comfortable going out was another big step for me but the what eventually lifted the final weight of my shoulders was telling a GG about my other personality and now I have someone that I can talk to face to face about things. I am glad I found this website as it has helped to see different points of view and answer question I never really thought of you girls are terrific and I wish I could meet you all and chat with you face to face. So yes I am at peace with who I am and now enjoying every minute.

I'm at peace with my dressing. I didn't there I've been there from the start.
    Angie

I am at peace with my dressing and have been for 40 years. All those years ago, after all the ups and downs that we all experience with dressing, I made a vow to myself that I would never stop and that I was totally all right with wearing the clothes. I enjoy wearing the clothes as much as I have always done and don't think I am doing anything wrong. I am happy with who I am and never wanted to be a woman. Dressing is not leading me anywhere, I control what I do.

I don?t come very often to this section of this web because huge changes in my life that don't relate me to much to crossdressers now.

So my answer would be that the anguish, need, desperation, urgency or however you would call the feeling related to dress, for me was just the tip of the iceberg.
    I reached a point in my life where just to dress wasn't enough, helped me for some years but it wasn't enough because it was how to hide the sun with a finger, we can't hold the finger so long to hide it, soon the sun will move and we will get tired of doing it.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Great questions, Di!

Are you at peace with your crossdressing?
    I?m not yet at peace with my crossdressing, but I?m getting there. I have finally come around to the idea that you have to love and accept yourself first. I can?t expect society (or even my spouse of 4+ decades) to love and accept me fully until I can.

What ways can you work on that?
    I am working to embrace my desire for feminine expression, to do so more frequently and openly, and to spend time with those who love and accept me as I am. At home I need to improve and open communications with my wife and deal with that which has gone unaddressed for so long.

Are you at peace with your crossdressing?
    100%. Sure, it took me almost 50 years, but I got there in late 2014. It is now just something I do, something I love, who I am.

What ways can you work on that?
    I work on it all the time. I look for ways to improve my presentation. I look for ways to help my sisters.

If you are at peace tell us about how you got there.
    There comes a time when you just stop caring what others think of you (generally around the age of 50). There comes a time where you realize you cannot fight this. There comes a time where you just want to be happy. There comes a time when it feels right after years of it feeling all wrong.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.