Thread: watching football

watching football

hello All,
    It is good to see the start of the football season (though it is a bit different with no fans, fake crowd noise and the Zebras wearing face masks).
    I am posting to say that I cannot watch the football, even at home on the television in private, whilst cross dressed. I don't know why it does not feel right.
    I wondered if others feel the same?
    stay healthy,
    luv J

Aspiring Member
    I've been done with football for a few years now.

Aspiring Member
    No problem for me. Yesterday I watched wearing a dress.

Susan no cheerleaders so I guess you were the complimentary one from home

My only problem with watching the opening weekend of football was the way the Vikings played against Green Bay. It might be a long year for the purple.

I would have felt that way regardless of how I was dressed. With me in the family room and my wife walking past me to the laundry room all afternoon my only option was underdressing.

I totally forgot yesterday until my wife said at noon that I better get to the store so I would be back before the game started. Just not as excited about football this season. Usually my outfit is more about wearing my buffalo bills t-shirt than worrying about a skirt or shorts or pants.

Banned Read only
    I don't understand... GG's watch football... I had a girlfriend that was a huge Seahawks fan. I could always get her to sleep over on Saturday nights because I had cable.

So it's not like watching football is a strictly male pursuit.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-14-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't dress up just to hang around the house. But, I would have no problems watching sports dressed.

In fact, I have been attending dressers Super Bowl viewing parties for years!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-15-2020 at 08:04 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I have a female friend who is a rapid Seahawk fan. Season tickets and all that. I don't think she and her family did their usual Seahawk party yesterday with COVID. With the fires and COVID-19 at least yesterday was consumed with football. Better than watching all the political news shows. Steelers v Giants tonight.

I’ve been in full Drag, at the club for a drag show, watching football on my phone, so no I don’t think I have any compunctions in that regard.

I have no problem watching football in a dress.

Karen Sue

I am personally the biggest Seahawk fan ever . They stole me from the Oilers in 81 and I have volunteered with the team . I don't plan on changing genders and as far as I know I am still a girl , I will watch it in anything .

Similar to Asew I will have my Bobby Wagner or ET111 jersey on and I am rollin' !
    Don't let clothes get in the way of something you enjoy - you are still you .

GO HAWKS !!
    Last edited by Dutchess; 09-14-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    I don't understand... GG's watch football... I had a girlfriend that was a huge Seahawks fan. I could always get her to sleep over on Saturday nights because I had cable.

So it's not like watching football is a strictly male pursuit.
    Most everyone if they think back far enough likely has that grandma who loved baseball or neighbor who never missed a football game. I get the impression that a lot of us crossdressers have an unrealistic view of women in that we think of being a woman as dressing over the top and behaving in a feminine way. My wife and one of my three daughters are very quick to remind me when I allude to those things that they are stereotypes and I get scolded and shamed. Women in my world mostly dress in jeans and some kind of t-shirt or flannel and are capable of doing jobs that men do. I know of several women who crew chief on their husband's Sprint Cars and it doesn't get much more rough and tumble than that. I remember one woman who was on tour with a World of Outlaws car and she would lay in the dirt and change gears in the quick change rear end and refill it with grease along with many other dirty jobs. This idea that all women run around in frills afraid to get their hands dirty is something I seldom see outside of this forum.

Sorry to burst that bubble but that is my reality when it comes to women liking and participating in male dominated sports.

Gold Member
    I had to be a Boy for a meeting on Sunday. However, as soon as I made it home,
    It was into a skirt and top. I already had my Bra and Panties on.
    O' How I wish I could dress full time.
    Rader

I have watched Football while dressed. I went full out with yoga pants and a bra and wearing my patriots jersey.

I watch the rugby on TV all the time in a dress.
    Though my main goal is to go to a international test Match , dressed to the nines.

Well I have never been in to football, or if you prefer soccer, my favourite sports involve two wheels. With or without motors, and currently enjoying the delayed Tour de France. I will watch, and attend, in full female or full male presentation whichever the mood takes me.

I almost never watch football or any other sport. I enjoy going to pro football games and pro baseball games, but I only go once every few years.

Glad nfl football is back. I had nhl hockey viewing but my team was eliminated (Avalanche)
    Wish I were dressed though. Go niners!
    the boy became the girl>>>> frances

I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

In contrast, I can't watch it (alone, anyway) while NOT crossdressed into one of my cheerleader outfits!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    I watch a lot of sport, football included, I have never had a problem watching it while cross dressed, in fact until now, when I read your post, hadn't really ever thought about it, but I guess it is not a problem for me

Hi Jacques,
    I am a bit shocked, since I think I feel the same way you do- though I don't actually watch, But anticipating doing it, I feel a warning- that watching males compete really challenges my "I am a woman' feelings. I have a deeper feeling that these contests are meant to be exercises in proving and exulting my manliness. To indulge my desire to crossdress would be to proclaim I am a woman, or at the least, to not be pledging allegiance to the man code. It feels dangerous to me, calling up the deep feeling that I learned as a boy that female or male women are huge targets. That it is just a thin and basically unreliable veneer of civilization that protects us.
    We are all beautiful...!

Football? No mater what side of the ocean you are on, just say no!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    I've been done with football for a few years now.
    I never got started. Watching sports on tv is a waste of other wise productive time.
    Jon