Thread: Leather Skirt

Leather Skirt

Last year I was so heavily dosed with a fuschia fog that every Saturday morning I would slide the same lace-trimmed satin thong up my legs, trap them snuggly against me with black, high-waist skinny jeans (three button fastening), and floated on a short white female cut tee and short black crew-neck button up cashmere cardigan on top, over no bra. My feet would be zipped into black leather ankle booties with a two and half inch heel.
    I would drive to mall parking lots and daringly leave my car when the most immediate passers-by appeared to my prejudices to be the more open-kind . I would walk up and down and around and back and forth, just feeling the temperature of being so exposed and outed to these strangers.
    ?Cuuute outfit? said one lady with long finger nails that she rolled at me cat-like as she spoke.
    ?I love your outfit!? Shouted one young lady across rows of parked cars. That was on my denim-skirt day.
    Other ladies smiled broadly, some smirked at each other. Some men watched and watched and watched from their cars. Intently. Discreetly. Curiously
    The finest culmination came on one Saturday morning, early, as the doors opened. I clicked into Nordstrom, my heels loud. This time I was in the jeans and cardigan outfit. The store already fill of pretty ladies examining the gorgeous folds of materials on the racks.
    I had called ahead. The fog was deep.
    ?Hi. I?m looking for the TopShop leather mini skirt. It has like these jewels on the front?
    ?Oh yeah. You called, right??
    ?I did, yes?
    ? I think we have one left in the sales section over here? She led me at a pace to the sales racks. She was so stylish and cool. ?It?s a size 8, but TopShop usually fits a little small?
    ? I?m an 8. Fingers crossed. I don?t mind if it?s snug. Can I try it on?? I ask. My heart starts to thump heavily in my neck.
    She hesitates. I guess that She?s wondering if it?s ok for me to go to the ladies. ?Sure. Just over here?
    I follow her confident pace once more through the maze of rich fabrics.
    I?m only in the fitting room for a couple of minutes before she asks how I?m doing. The skirt feel very snug, very high and is scandalously sexy. Underneath are the stockings I brought with me, adding to the picture.
    I?m about to step out and talk to this beautiful stylish woman about the leather mini skirt I?m wearing. She?ll see my full ensemble, the girly cashmere cardigan, the stockings and heels.
    I take a breath and open the door before I can then too much about it. I?m out in front of her and the mirrors.
    ?Oh wow. It fits beautifully? she inspects me up and down keenly and expertly.
    ?Am I wearing it too high?? I ask, going to pull it down a little but its too tight.
    ?Oh no. It looks great. You can wear it with that cardigan too?
    The pink fog hits me hard and pushes me further into the abyss.
    ?Can... can I wear it out the store??
    ?Absolutely?
    I follow her to the register and she rings up the purchase. We small talk. Where am I going later? Would I like a bag for my jeans.
    Then I walk to the exit.
    On the way I do three laps of the gorgeous clothes and so many pretty women.
    The beam huge grins at me. They love seeing me like this.
    My heels click. My cardigan gently moves, flapping open. My leather skirt feels thick and soft and daring. I?m Submissive and vulnerable, yet powerful at the same time. Is this how a woman feels when she wears it? Every eye is on me.
    When I get home, my excitement is evident.

Wow, what an empowering story. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any pictures of you dressed as you were in the story?

I?m sure I could take one! I?ve not worn it in a while, though It?s a memory I?ll never forget.

That is quite a story. Are you practicing writing for a feminization books? I read a few and your writing style is very similar to the ones I read.

I write general fiction in my spare time. This is all true though. The sales people at Nordstrom (mine are least) have been wonderful. I?ve been in a couple of other times too for help with outfit styling. Not this year though. It?s been a rough few months!

“Is this how a woman feels...?” Probably not. Your writing has strong fetish undertones. Women don’t generally wear clothes to feel “submissive and vulnerable”. They wear clothes to make them feel strong and empowered. But you enjoy your thing.

I think I agree with you. The question was rhetorical and it went through my mind I guess because I wasn?t thinking of my cross dressing at that moment, but rather what I was wearing, if that makes sense. So it wasn?t an idea related to my being dressed in front of people but of what I was wearing. I know it?s a fine line. It was the most empowering experience of my life. I did feel the vulnerability at the same time. My emotions took me very much by surprise.

Wow.
    Thank you for sharing.
    One day I hope I can be that strong and go out shopping like you.
    💋

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany8cd View Post
    Wow.
    Thank you for sharing.
    One day I hope I can be that strong and go out shopping like you.
    💋
    It?s an amazing feeling! I really think the pink fog helped. I also built up to it. Small ventures outside eventually became bigger ones until the next step had to be crossing the threshold and walking into the store without looking back. You can do it!

Banned Read only
    I would love to see your new leather skirt.I also wear leather skirts and I love them

I have a few leather skirts, knee length and one that is a mini. Love them. It is one of my go to outfit starters.

Platinum Member
    Hi Chloe , That was a well written story as we could visualize as we were following your adventures, >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What is it about a leather skirt that makes wearing it feel so good. I have two, one is A-line but the other is a pencil skirt that finishes a couple of inches above my knees and I find wearing it so intoxicating. I know leather is often associated with fetish wear or sexiness, but this is modest, stylish and sooooo comfortable; it really makes me feel happy wearing it. Along with an LBD, I think it should be a staple in every gurls closet.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

What a great story or post! I see you have been here since 2017 and only 5 post we need more of you! Thank for sharing with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    What a great story or post! I see you have been here since 2017 and only 5 post we need more of you! Thank for sharing with us!
    Thank you! Long time lurker/audience member. I wish I was still as brave as I was when I did that! I sometimes look back on it and think, wow, did I really do that?! I think COVID lockdown took me out of the swing of it a bit. It?s the most amazing feeling though, when you have that confidence!

I had a (black) leather skirt - with a matching jacket once. A GG needed money and sold me the outfit for $20. It was a perfect fit and it was gorgeous!

But - it was also HEAVY and HOT! The weather in Fla was never cool enough to wear it comfortably, and my SO didn't appreciate it, so I had to let go.

<sigh>