Thread: Getting to feel like a female

Getting to feel like a female

Just curious if anyone has had the same feelings as me. I am happy and at peace with myself being a CDer. The last few months as I have gone out dressed doing everyday things I have enjoyed it and now at home or whenever I go out it is with the thought of what will Stephanie wear today. I do not look forward to dress in drab when I see a client or have to go to like Costco due photo id. But I have now some nice B cup size breasts and I do like having them also love the feel of my softer skin the feel of makeup and even shaving is not a chore anymore just part of what I need to do feel feminine. I know I do not feel like a woman in a man?s body and do not want to have surgery to become a woman. Look forward to your comments and I will answer any questions you have.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie205 View Post
    JI do not look forward to dress in drab when I see a client or have to go to like Costco due photo id.
    I see posts like this all the time. Do you really think that if someone standing right in front of you looked at your picture and you in the face they could not tell that you are the same person in the picture but wearing makeup and maybe a wig?

Honestly, I have yet to see anyone here who's makeup skills are that good.

I have been using my male ID, male named credit/debit cards for years in DRAG and not one single time have I ever been denied service or have my card declined.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-18-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Banned Read only
    Roberta,
    I can't totally agree with that comment , there is a threashold where people see more female signs than male and accept you at face value . I often thought the thin veneer of makeup and a wig wasn't enough but in fact it's more than enough if your actions are more like a woman . Your makeup skills don't have to be perfect because very few women rarely bother that much , perfect makeup and slightly OTT clothes draw more attention . No one refuses my money , they don't even read the credit card as most transactions are contactless .

Stephanie ,
    I'm going to turn your statement round and suggest you feel less male most of the time as you do more female related things . I've gradually learned to stop thinking or doing things as a man , as confidence grows living full time you begin to realise so many things we feel are important aren't important at all . I have my life to live and I live it as Teresa .

Banned Read only
    Teresa, you basically made my point. I have used my bosses credit card to buy refreshments for a company party, and even signed his name. My wife has done the same thing and her boss was a man. So credit/debit card purchases are rarely a problem for names or gender matching.

As for ID and membership cards with a picture. Sure some lazy cashier could just glance at the male name and decline it. But if you were to say "Look closely", I am willing to bet that what I said above would be true.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-18-2020 at 07:03 PM.

I use my Costco credit card all the time while out dressed even though it has my male name and my male picture. I even went to Costco dressed two weeks ago. These days, they just scan the ID through the plexiglass, plus you are wearing a mask, and nobody cared.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have seen many posts like yours here, Stephanie. And, I always wonder how u can feel like a woman if you've never been one?

What I would say is, "I feel what I think being a woman mite feel like!"

If I ever thot I felt like one. Which I haven't. I just feel like ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I understand, I don't think most here will. They will get stuck on the words, like a woman.

You can correct me if I'm wrong. But it sounds that you are a lot like me.

It is representing female, being accepted (at least on the surface). And you feel everything is right, normal, just the way things are, no big deal.

You have your routine even that becomes normal.

Yes looking your best is always important and the feeling of wearing a dress never goes away.

You can transition socially or live openly as a crossdresser, I do.

The last time I had my license renewed I was dressed. So I look the same. I use this ID at work in guy mode, and no one has ever said anything. But as I said I'm out so no big deal.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Stephanie, I do have some of the same feelings as you..... When I'm dressed, I do feel like a female but of course, I know that I'm still a guy. I don't look forward to having to go in drab either, but there are times where I have to. LOL Me, I have D-cup breast forms and I think they're fairly proportionate to my big body. LOL Also like you, Stephanie I don't want to fully become a woman, have surgery and all that jazz and I don't feel like a woman trapped in a man's body either. I just love the feeling of dressing up and feeling feminine.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I'm not sure if this counts, but after spending 4 days and 4 nights as a woman all the time, it was a major physiological crash to going back to men's clothes. The first time I was in a funk for a week.

On subsequent trips, I would drive home dressed and change before I got home. That helped with a softer landing.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.