Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How has covid lockdown effected you- poll?

No change in weight or size, but serendipitously more fit. I was not subject to any limits on individual outdoor exercise, but much of the world was. The online indoor training platforms all responded with lots of extended free trials. So I tried them all, on top of my usual outdoor training.

no change here

Unfortunately for me is plus 1. Now I look like a pregnant lady when wearing tight dress.

It actually worked out for me.
    I've lost twenty pounds, I can't believe I'm at the weight my doctor says I should be.
    I can see me feet now.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I've gone down 1 dress size, mostly because of a goal to lose weight for an out of town trip where I would have time to dress femme. Biggest change is since I was on the trip and flew on crowded plane, I have been in 2 week self quaranteen in our basement. My wife stays on the main level and we only see each other briefly in the stairs. So...this gives me freedom to wear cute clothes, lingerie, sleep in night gown, etc. I keep male tshirt and gym shorts near by in case I need to enter the stairway for conversation. I've become talented at taking off my dresses, skirts, bras in less than a minute so hasn't been a problem.

Signed,
    The "Gurl" in the downstairs appartment

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This is tough;

Yep 6 dress sizes.

I've lost almost 50 pounds in a month and have no been able to regain the weight.

Still seeing doctors.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I've lost 20 pounds. My dresses all still seem to fit though. I can wear tighter clothing without looking like I'm wearing a balloon under my dress, and that's a plus.

Hasn't affected me at all. I practice universal precautions at work, and just continued it socially. Bothers some people that I won't shake their hand or hug them, but too bad.
    Same weight.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

No size change for me at all.
    My closet on the other hand has begun to bulge. Must admit I've purchased more than I should have, but who cares. Also this reinforces my statement that I'm still the same size....LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not sure about the change in dress size yet since I have not been shopping, but I am down "15 lbs." so I am anxious to see what difference it makes.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

I've been a runner for 40 years but I cut back before the pandemic and was doing spinning. Now I run about 20 miles per week and workout on my bike on the off days. Lost about 10 pds. Now between 135-140, 28-29 waist. Size 6

I have lost weight