Hi everyone I'm new to cross dressing I've always found women's clothes better looking then men's clothes.

I've been confused with my personal sexuality my entire life I'm 27yo now and I still haven't figured it out I'm not sure if I ever truly will.

I just started buying women's clothes this year most of witch is cheaply made brand new clothes but I do have some vintage clothing mainly what what I saw growing up that I wanted and couldn't have.

I started to cross-dress mainly because I've got sick of waking up everyday saying I hate my life and I hate who I am witch I've always hated who I am but I was always told I was a boy so I just went with it seemed easier.

I even remember as a child when of my friends having a sleepover and I wasn't invited because I was a boy and didn't really understand why.

I also used to play with Barbie dolls witch my parents hated my mom was a little more ok with it as long as I was Ken but but I always just wanted to be one of the girls I don't know how many times I got in trouble for playing as Barbie.

The reason why I'm posting here is to see if anyone has felt as lost as I do and maybe be able to help me finally figure out who I truly am.