Thread: Wow! A small new experience

Wow! A small new experience

I know this isn't much compared to many of you in everyday life here, but it was interesting and exciting for me. I drove my wife downtown yesterday, for driving her she suggested I dress and drive around, almost like a win win situation. She got a ride and I got to dress, but I would have drove her either way. I knew she was going to be a few hours so I was near a crossdressing store I usally go buy cover up, the excuse of the cover up I get the real thrill of the twenty steps from the parking lot to the store.
    I called the store and she welcomed me at the front, I guess the virus was also killing her business because it was quit there. I had a little more time today and it looked like she was bored because she was talking alittle more and just more calm.
    I was browsing the store and she asked me if I wanted a coffee, I looked at my watch and knew my wife with her legal momboo gumbo it was going to be a while before she needed to be picked up. Strangly I said sure, she has a kitchenette there but instead she went behind her counter and grabbed her sweater and started walking to the door and said "let's go".
    I told her that she asked me if I wanted a coffee not to go for a coffee and I laughed and gave her a "I DONT THINK SO". She said the coffee shop is literally one block away, it's wasn't a popular name shop and there are only locals that go there and she's been in that location for over thirty years and knows almost everyone. Her store is in a high Gay community but I wasn't getting convinced and told her that I don't by any means pass as a women at all. Again pushing me a little she said she didn't ask if I pass or not but asked me to go for a coffee and that I look presentable. She then convinced me by telling me that she would never do anything to embarrass me and she would never put me in harms way and she held out her hand. I don't know why but I grabbed her hand and I had no clue of the road I was about to walk on. We started walking down the street, I was so worried I was going to have a panic attack like I did a few weeks ago with my sister in laws and start shaking. Instead I walked holding her hand and there weren't to many people on the road, I didn't realize how hard it was to actually walk on the sidewalk. My ankles started hurting and I dragged my shoes a few times and hit the edge of the sidewalk a few times and I was very surprised I didn't put a hole in the toe of my pantyhose.
    The coffee shop was as she said one block away, I was actually disappointed how close it was because I was actually enjoying it. When we walked in the coffee shop it was small with a couple of tables and couches and I was introduced to the owner and he asked me my name. I told him my name and it felt so amazing when he asked me "What can I get you Maria". I told him what I wanted and he asked us to have a seat while he prepared our coffee. There was only one person in there but his head was locked into his laptop, I was wearing a mask but we removed them when we sat down. We sat down on a couch and it was all so surreal, I tried to sit like a women, legs tight together or crossed. We were making some small talk and she kept asking if I was OK. The owner then came over with the coffees and I guess it was slow there to because he sat down with us and next to me. He was asking me if I picked my name because of my family heritage and confirmed with me if his guess of me looking Italian was right because it's a popular Europen name. I confirmed he was right but he was distracting me because he was touching my leg while he was talking. Because I was sitting on a couch my dress did ride up a little, when he first touch my leg it sent a tingle up my spine. I felt the smoothness of my pantyhose and legs threw his hand and I didn't know how to react. I started paying more attention and I guess because I wasn't doing anything he started taking longer glides. I was in unfamiliar territory at this point, I didn't know if I was supposed to smack his hand or just let him do it, he just seemed like one of those people who talk with his hands and poke all the time. Just like last week I went to a friends house who said he was very strict with the Covid but he kept poking me and putting his arm around me, I guess we forget at times.
    I'm not going to lie in my confussed state I was enjoying the attention. A customer came in and he got up , it was amazing that nobody had a shocked look when they seen me. Only a few people came in and they looked at me unshocked and said "good morning" to us. I drank my coffee my wife called and I said my goodbyes and had a hurting feet walk back to my car. At my car I thanked her for the coffee and the great experience, she had some advice for me. She told me to practice walking in heels, if I don't want to tuck a least wear girdle undies, and practice sitting and crossing my legs unless I like to showing off those pretty pink panties. I guess being nervous I may have slipped up or been sitting like a man. I told her I wasn't planning on doing something like this again anytime soon and I don't know how I even agreeded to go. She said I must of wanted to do it because she really didn't have to do much convincing. We both laughed and I thanked her for the confidence. It just felt so weird being dressed and talking and socializing, I really didn't know how to act so I just acted like myself.
    I picked up my wife and she was surprised I went for coffee because that wasn't something I would do with my personality. Her only worry is that our kids are going to find out on the streets and always told me if I want to take if further that we should consider how far and what step to take with the children.
    It wasn't much but I believe it was a small step. Sorry it was long but I really wanted to explain all the little points I found interesting. Thanks I had to share.

Maria,

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience and believe me I get it. When I first started socializing while dressed in 2017, it was a real game changer. Granted I was not going out for coffee, I was into the bar scene, but the effect was the same for me. After socializing a number of times, confidence goes WAY up. The only catch, the attention can be truly addictive, and you may find yourself wanting to experience that feeling again soon.

Good luck to you on your next adventure. I am happy for you.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    I agree with both your shopkeeper friend and your wife. First, do get more practice walking in your heels and tuck things away. Second, this was a first, but if experience bears out, will soon be followed by many more such events. Your wife is right in suggesting that you figure out how far and how to handle it with your kids. (Obviously, your in-laws already know)

I will offer my own #3: Give in to the force! You are on a familiar path, but your fortunate to have a wife and others who are supportive. Allow yourself more room to explore and be prepared to be surprised where it leads.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 09-19-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maria,

In truth, what's stopping you and your SO going for a coffee together and becoming a regular?

You have been gifted a golden opportunity, grasp it with both hands.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you had a terrific day. I am definitely somewhat envious. Your wife is amazing. Maybe you and your wife can become a regular at that particular coffee shop.

Great adventure thank for sharing it - part of the reason I told my adult children about dressing was my wife insisted they hear it from me rather than from someone who saw me dressed - glad I followed her advice since not hiding has made life much less stressful

What a lovely time you had, you should take your wife to that coffee place as well
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

It was not a small new experience; it was immense.

It's breaking through the windshield of your car, just driving around, to really being out in the real world and interacting with regular people. That's several small steps for most people and you did it in one swell foop.

Congratulations. Many happy returns.

Just one word of caution. Talking with your hands is quite a big difference from rubbing your legs. If you had stayed a little longer, you may have found his hand up your skirt. Not to say that anything is wrong with either. I've been there. Just think about what your limits are, and respond as you feel is right based on the situation. Think about how you would feel if that happened in a dark crowded bar instead of a coffee shop. That's why I don't drink and dress. I want my full facilities working if such a situation turns up.

But, I'm sure it was both fun and exciting. There are ways to control such a situation if you want. I'm sure you have tried the same trick on women and been rebuffed.

Just to be clear, I've gone further and it was great. Get your minds out of the gutter. I don't let anyone get past second base on the first meeting.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-19-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    Sorry I sound like a killjoy but I can't help feeling you may have been set up . I've never put myself in a situation where I would let a total stranger get that intimate by allowing them to touch any part of my body , not forgetting we should also still be social distancing .

While you may think you know the lady who runs the shop , she may have a hidden agenda . I use to visit a sex/CDing fetish shop on occasions to buy items until one day I went to the shop only to find it had changed hands , the girl at the reception desk told me there was a police raid and closed the shop down , she claimed she knew no more !

As others have said if you plan to make the outings more regular maybe you still have some homework to do , maybe accept if you can't walk in high heels drop the height or wear wedges instead .

OK I accept I'm looking at this story from a different perspective as I'm out full time , looking after yourself and staying safe are important when out as a female .

Teresa that's what I love about being here because of all the great experiences and people like yourself who's advice shows you care about our safety. I guess as long as I'm green I have a lot to learn and maybe I would never think that a man would want to feel my legs and that's why I just took it like he was a poke talker. Thanks for caring and always great to hear different opinions. That's why I'm here, to share and to listen. Thanks

Platinum Member
    Yeah, I would not let a man touch me. He clearly doesn?t know appropriate boundaries. I would go elsewhere for coffee.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ditto, I can understand the excitement of being touched by a man as a woman, BUT unless this is something you are looking for, it's going into the danger zone. Please discuss with wife and BIL wife for their input.

...and yet another forum member discovers that the "angry villagers" are actually as scarce as hens' teeth.

Happy to hear that you had such a nice time.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Wow! Not so little of an experience! Like Teresa, I am out 24/7! I would have made sure this man would have kept his hands to himself! Good for you getting out, but be safe! And what a wonderful wife! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Sounds like a good experience and if the shop owner has seen you several times she was good about getting you out but the leg touching would have been a tough thing for me not to have an immediate reaction to in pulling away or saying something.
    If your wife is willing, have a fun time taking her for coffee in a agreed upon "safe" location.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!