Hey y'all!

Another GG friend of mine who knows I'm a CD'er asked me a while back what my hobbies are, I told her that I really don't have many..... I like doing outdoors stuff, when I have the time and at the time, I really didn't have a good answer for her. Then, she called me about a week ago when I was fully dressed and ready to head out the door. During the conversation, I said that she asked me before what my hobbies were and I told her that crossdressing is a hobby..... Yes, I consider my dressing to be a hobby. It's not something that I MUST do, really but it is something that I very much enjoy doing and I love the challenge of trying makeup, trying to improve my makeup and clothing skills and going out in full femme.

So, do any of you consider CD'ing to be a hobby? Or is it so much a part of your life that you feel you must do it and you just simply can't stop even if you wanted to? Me, I could stop CD'ing if I wanted to and I know some of you will argue that and try to tell me that no, I wouldn't be able to stop..... But trust me, I could if I wanted to, but I don't want to.