Thread: Fun Friday?s

Fun Friday?s

A Friday night first. It?s becoming apparent that after a stressful full day Casey gets invited out by my girlfriend. She will make a suggestion and ask if Casey wants some attention. I obvious never refuse.

Well last night was amazing. A few things that I ordered were delivered in the afternoon. A new pink night which was longer around the waist and works well cause I?m Tall. And two new very fun wigs.

As I?ve never had a wig before, this was a very exciting night. Casey became more alive than ever before. Up to this date She has just been an idea. Or been a feeling. With minimal
    Personality. But last night my girl expanded my Casey?s persona and added the wig, which is blonde with a brunette undertone. The feelings and visuals of having a wig on made is surreal. I must say I felt cute even. As a man, I never feel ?cutie?. We played with make up and lipstick. Had a sexy bra and breast forms. And of course the pink long nightie. Wow what a great feeling.

I had feelings of awkward, sensual, sexy, new, clumsy. We took pictures and my girl was giving Casey posing ideas. Very feminine poses. Which is very new for me.

I wanted to share this new first and how happy I felt and how sexy and intimate it feels to share all of this with my girl

Silver Member
    Give your girl friend a hug from us!

Glad you had a nice night. I’ve never really understood the whole creating a persona for when you dress thing. I see Crossdressing as a means to express yourself. Dressing up to pretend to be someone else to me is more roleplaying or cosplaying.

Banned Read only
    I never had a separate persona either, I didn't even use a female name until I came out as TG a little over a year ago, as I always said I am the same person DRAG or DRAB.

But I think this is kinda were the CD/TG line really is. A lot of CD's sorta do change into this other person and refer to them as a third person in conversation. I dunno maybe leaving the real world behind is part of the draw for them? Maybe it's how they reconcile their crossdressing to their other beliefs and values?

Platinum Member
    It seems one of the early phases of self discovery often is playful experimentation with an encouraging partner. In some respects it can give us permission to explore what otherwise seem forbidden. If a wife or GF is taking the lead, we don?t have to overtly admit that it?s something we really want, or may have wanted for a long time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt