Thread: Traveling Femme

Traveling Femme

I recently traveled out of town to visit relatives. After clearing security at the airport I changed into women's designer Silver brand form fitting jeans, with padded hip pads and padded panties; padded bra, tank top with push up bra and flip flops that showed off my painted toe nails. IT WAS EXHILERATING being so girlie in public.

I stayed at 2 different Airbnb's and told them that I was gender fluid and sometimes dressed a bit on the femme side. Neither said anything when I registered or checked in. The first house had a pool in back yard and first day I layed out in bikini bottoms and days 2 and 3 wore both the top and bottoms. The owner said "oh, so that's what you meant when you said you were gender fluid". I just smiled and said yes, hope it's ok and she said, as long as the essentials are covered, wear what makes you happy. Just be aware the houses in the back are 2 stories so they can see in the yard. See attached pics.

The second Airbnb was a condo with a community pool. I wore a skirt and gender neutral tshirt to the pool with bikini bottoms under. There was a male/female couple and a single male at the pool. No one seemed to notice my blue string bikini bottoms or newly pierced belly button or the faint tan lines from wearing the bikini top at the other Airbnb. The owner of the Airbnb was so cool and accepting, even complementing some of my outfits.

I also went hiking wearing leggings, women's tank top and visible bra straps. Was so exciting to be out and girlie without worrying about getting discovered by someone I know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by char GG; 09-19-2020 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Pictures showing bulge are not permitted

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I envy your gumption! I'd love to do the same.

Whats it got to do with the Airbnb's owners who you are and what you wear. they just want your money like anyone else. x

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I put traveling en fem in the same category with dressing for other vanilla venues. Like Denny's, the supermarket, the mall, etc.

I don't need the extra attention, hassles, and stress!

But, if that's your thing, Secret? Go for it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Summers View Post
    Whats it got to do with the Airbnb's owners who you are and what you wear. they just want your money like anyone else. x
    I really haven't found that to be true in most cases. Yes, they want to make money but most enjoy meeting other people. While I don't have expectations they will completely understand my lifestyle, it was so cool they didn't stare in shock or cut off contact. I truly felt comfortable hanging around with them dressed femme. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Several years ago I was on a flight back home. Before I left I put on a pair of black leggings and a feminine top. The only negative comment, if you can call it that, was someone who said "he's wearing leggings". I have to admit at first I was a bit taken aback by the comment; but I continued on my way. It felt great and I have traveled this way many times.

I haven't "flown pretty" mostly because I rarely fly anywhere.
    Now driving is another story. I do that all the time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I flew pretty on my last trip before the pandemic. I know what you mean. The freedom to be as femme as you want without fear of judgement by anyone who matters to you is such a great feeling. Good luck in your future travels

Quote Originally Posted by SophyV View Post
    I flew pretty on my last trip before the pandemic. I know what you mean. The freedom to be as femme as you want without fear of judgement by anyone who matters to you is such a great feeling. Good luck in your future travels
    Exactly Sophy! It really does feel so free!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I flew pretty once a few years ago. I was really surprised how easy it was to pass through security as Stacey. The flight was great and I got my rental car and checked into a hotel as Stacey.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8