Thread: Just Wondering

Just Wondering

I had a recent experience that I am wondering if any of you all have had something like this? For a long time I have enjoyed TG fiction on various sites. Along with this site, and a couple of others, I let me know that I wasn't the only one who had these desires, ideas, and dreams. It was also another way to live vicariously. I am deeply in the closet for a number of reasons and I accept that.

For years I had thought of writing my own story or stories and sharing them and recently, I finally did that. There was a lot of autobiographical stuff in it and it combined two of my favorite things Disney and crossdressing. Most of the main characters were based on real people in my life. I sent it to a couple of sites and it was posted on them.

It was all good stuff at first with the exception on a bit of pink fog. I am not sure about you all but the pink fog for me can be a bad thing as I tend to get careless. I got past that and now it has lead to some depression because I know that the events in the story I wrote are all just fantasies and won't come true. So anyways, back to my original question, anyone else every go through something like this?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I love reading TG fiction that is non-sexual , but with a great story line. There are great sci-fi, adventure ,rocky horror, and other genres. I'd encourage you to keep writing. As an artist i sometimes get depressed when I have a great idea and it doesn't translate well in my execution. So I get a bit depressed and try it again.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I am a frequent viewer of the sites you referred to and did read your stories (assuming I am putting 2+ 2 together and getting 4). I enjoyed them although I also prefer stories than are more on the PG side than yours was.

I have also contemplated submitting a story but it's been half complete for a long time now. Maybe one day.

I am guessing the writing is one way you are trying to cope with your circumstances.

A little over 4 years ago I could only imagine going out dressed. Now I do so on a regular basis, have made some GG friends, and what I could only dream about does happen.

So you never know. The circumstances you described in your story isn't likely to happen, but you might find an avenue to do some of the things you dream about. But you are likely to have to come a bit out of the closet to make those things a reality.

There's nothing new under the sun , so if you did it others here have done it too

I have a terrific imagination, so there's no need for TG fiction. Maybe I should write down some of my TG daydreams.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi FireandLace - While not exactly the same, I'd say I've done things similar. Participated in other types of sites, and while feeling maybe a little to carefree, posted things I've felt weird about after. For me it has just been part of the learning curve on what I want from creating this feminine side of me. I'd say don't sweat it too much, and use it as a learning opportunity to guide you.

Hi Rhonda - Based on your comment, I guess no one should ever post anything ever again on here. I mean according to you, it's all been done and seen before, so why speak of it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I do something similar, F and L! About 5 years ago I began writing and shooting photo stories starring Sherry as one or more of the characters.

Most aren't trans stories. Other than that they feature me in them! Some do have trans themes or elements.

My stories include sex or have very sexual themes. And, contain a LOT of female nudity! As I'm proud of my ability to present as a naked female in my prosthesis!

My stories r rather unique. Even on Fetlife, where I post most of them. Because I post pictures with the dialog attached to each one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not writing and submitting fantasies but I have taken the time to create a journal and document my thoughts and feelings relating to my dressing and some experiences. It's mostly for my own benefit although it will probably help anyone who "discovers" all this should I suddenly pass away and my wife has to explain all the clothing not in her size.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !