Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earrings worn in male mode?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    This is a great thread! It would be great if some people could include some male mode earrings. No face just pics of their earrings and ear

I've had both ears pierced almost 27 years. Two in left, one in right. Took the piercing studs out an hour after they were pierced and replaced with small silver hoops and didn't take those out for a long time. Healed fine and I still have them. I don't wear them as often anymore. After about 9 months not wearing them, I have to push through a little to get them in again, but doesn't take much work.

Have had some health problems so haven't been posting lately but had mine pierced in 1996 and have fun with these.
    Picture is from ebay
    Philips screw earrings.jpg
    Last edited by Stacy L; 10-10-2020 at 12:40 AM.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

Black studs for me mostly, they arent very comfortable under my crash helmet so come out when I?m riding my motorbike or getting fired out of a cannon
    I have a growing collection of Big dangly ones of course for whenever the pink fog comes in.
    I dont get too many looks/comments, dont care anyway.

I had mine done about twenty years ago. Being retired and only seen by my wife and cats most days with this ongoing COVID thing I don?t bother wearing earrings. I wore them every day for about ten years but the way my life has played out since retiring I would only be doing it for myself and I?m about as far removed from fashionable as one could get. As I pointed out in previous threads, I?m a frumpy old country guy in jeans and pocket t?s in male mode for decades, being en femme doesn?t make my fashion sense any better.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Woooahh Stacy that picture freaked me out!

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    Woooahh Stacy that picture freaked me out!
    Really freaked out my sister-in-law and niece last year when I wore one with some ketchup around it when they arrived.
    My wife gave it away when she started laughing.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.