Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If there were no Social Judgement, How would you dress

I would wear a skirt most, if not all, of the time.

I would probably wear some feminine jeans/jeggings, a neutral shirt, and flats. I have done each of these separately, but i would like to do it all together. I prefer the casual look so much.

Platinum Member
    I feel very comfortable one way or the other with nothing in between. It all depends on my mind set at the time. I feel very comfortable wearing my grubby male clothes, unshaven, barefooted, or wearing a dress shirt, slacks and tie when required. As a woman it is dress and heels.

I would wear leggings with a nice top for most of daily outings. The leggings would be either black, patterned, or jean leggings; whatever my mood was that day. For a more formal outing an above the knee dress, pantyhose, and heels.

I'm sure I would be totally out of place in this day and age. I would wear a girdle and sheer stockings every day, (as I do now in private), also I would wear a dress or skirt at all times when out of the house, with pumps. A bra with forms, slips, etc. But...As you stated. no social judgement.

I am out 24/7 and have had only a very few instances of "social judgement"! I also live in North Carolina, the bathroom state! I would continue as I now do! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I would dress in mixed fashion. Maybe skirt and men?s shirt one day and ladies blouse (paisley or animal print) and men?s jeans the next. I might do a ballet slipper. Basically if I liked it, I?d wear it.

I would wear skirts, dresses, gorgeous shoes and boots, some days just jeggings and a nice soft t-shirt. Wigs I could do without, too hot and annoying and sometimes a bit of makeup if my face was a bit hungover. I've never been an 'all or nothing' dresser, just what I feel like wearing at the time. Don't get me wrong, if I have a makeover done I love the result but to re-create anything like a makeover pros job, 1.5 hours is just too long a time.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

I would like to think I would dress Femme most of the time.

Silver Member
    I'd dress fully femme with a bit of make up, but no wig. I'd let my hair grow out so it could be given a girly style.

With no social judgement, I would love to pick out one of the many ball gowns hanging in the closet, over a hoop skirt, of course. But, if the mood so struck, one of my wedding dresses could be fun.

Banned Read only
    I also dress up just from the neck down.I feel very feminine when I dress

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    I would dress any way that I wanted. It would depend on what I am doing. Shopping? En femme. Yard work or building something, then in drab. Forget the stereotypes and dress in a way that is appropriate for the occasion. Presumably, nobody would care what anybody is wearing so it would be complete freedom with no constraints. Be yourself.
    I would be the same. X x x

Great replies everyone,
    very interesting to see everyone thoughts, and just how we all would dress
    (If only we could)

I will say I have gone out to get Ice Cream a couple of times
    in MIAD mode. Drive thru, and the girl working the window was VERY friendly, didnt not see to care how I was dressed
    Another time there was a young man working the window. He seemed to be a bit taken-aback. but was very professional as well.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I would definitely bounce around... I would need a huge closet. I do a lot of "guy" stuff... but also love the soft stuff. General everyday I would be casual feminine. Otherwise it would depend on what I was doing. Working on cars. Masculine, t-shirt and jeans... going out to dinner or the city... dress and heels ultra fem. It would be fun if the world wasn't so judgy!

hello Raychel,
    I would dress as I really am - a bearded man in a dress.
    stay healthy
    luv J

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleCD View Post
    I would definitely bounce around... I would need a huge closet. I do a lot of "guy" stuff... but also love the soft stuff. General everyday I would be casual feminine. Otherwise it would depend on what I was doing. Working on cars. Masculine, t-shirt and jeans... going out to dinner or the city... dress and heels ultra fem. It would be fun if the world wasn't so judgy!
    Sounds perfect Danielle, Pretty much the way I would be, if i could still work,

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    hello Raychel,
    I would dress as I really am - a bearded man in a dress.
    stay healthy
    luv J
    Sounds familiar, minus the beard.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I really love wearing dresses and would totally wear one all the time.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Pretty much as I do now, the more I go into the centre of town wher I am so much closer to people than I have been used to the more comfortable I have become. Weather dictates pretty much what we all wear and most times I have worn pants, but recently with the hot weather it was cool wearing long skirts. Today was a bit different and I wore a pleated black midi skirt with a form fitting close back top as well. I drew no looks of derision at all!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanettew View Post
    Very happy to wear male cloths waist up but female waist down.
    That's exactly my thought too. If there was no judgement, I'd be happy enough getting around in skirts, tights and heels/ankle boots/ballet flats; with male attire up top. I don't mind going all the way with bra, blouse, make-up and wig but I could easily do without them.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

I don't have much desire to wear dresses in public, I don't think I look that great in them, so I would keep them at home, for fun. Same with breast forms. I might occasionally wear a dress out, but I would need to work on that presentation. Daily wear would turn to an androgynous look, skinny jeans, high heel boots, or occasionally pumps and a fitted button up blouse.

I don't know that I'd change all that much but it would be nice to dress like I wanted some of the time w/o anyone making judgements. One of my "fantasies" is to come downstairs in the morning and fix breakfast in my babydoll PJs. I could do that now but would have to pull shades, etc. Kind of ruins the mood.

There have been times when I wish I could be dressed in a leotard & tights while just messing around the house (like now, no one's home; I have the place to myself). Again, I could but wouldn't feel free to do so in the event that unexpected company might show up. And of course, there's that really nice swimdress that I'd like to show off from time to time... along with that flowered bikini bottom!

This wouldn't happen all of the time but it would be nice to feel more free to do my own thing.

Lacy PJs

I would probably do grubby stuff in drab and nice things as a woman with wig and makeup. It's hard to even imagine being free to shop and dress as I please.

I would wear maxi skirts most of the time I think

Silver Member
    I would wear skirts (or maybe a dress) every day for everything. Mostly midi and maxi skirts. No more pants!