Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If there were no Social Judgement, How would you dress

More items with frills, flowers and lace. More pink things, for sure
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

I already wear ballet flats and women's jeans/shorts on a regular basis. I would probably be more daring with skirts and/or dresses on occasion. No makeup, wigs or forms though. Just me in clothes I like to wear.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I would show more legs, completely shaved, short shorts, nicer shirts and shoes. But not necessarily presenting as a woman

I would dress as female every day. I would have long female hair as it wound not be a big deal. At least light makeup every day nails done noise pierced

I would be all over the chart as I would dress based on how I feel at the moment. Sometimes male, sometimes female and for sure the situation and activity would dictate. Naturally comfort is king so that would provide a measure also. But now shopping, with no judgement, well that would be divine!

In a totally accepting world probably bouncing between them. Part of dressing that is always fun for me is going the whole nine yard, make-up, forms, shapers, everything while that would be nice it is also not something I'd be in the mood to do everyday nor should I do. I do rough yard work and such and putting on make-up for that would just be a waste most of the time. Not to mention a lot of the feminine clothing is weaker than the male clothing so I would definitely present myself as male in those instances or when I am not feeling up to the full work.

Social judgement is what makes it men's clothes or women's clothes. Without social judgement, there's no point in any of this.

Off the top of my head I think I would just wear skirts, I would consider dresses but I think I would stick just with skirts at least in the beginning.

You Can Call Me Christy G
    My reasons for dressing have nothing to do with presenting to the world as a woman. I'm a man. Dressing is all about conditions between my ears. There can be some physical comfort in feeling a brassiere on my body and I experience a bit of arousal when I focus on the feelings... the fantasy of having breasts. These fantasies may lead me to search out images on the web and they're very often transgendered but not necessarily so. Society's attitudes are rather beside the point for me. I can indulge these behaviors and explore these feelings without risk.

Clearly we each have our own unique relationship with crossdressing. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise since we each come to it via a different path and each carry different needs. Crossdressing is the big tent...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time...
    T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

Exploring the Rabbit Hole TillyCambiare's Avatar
    My gut is to say dresses and skirts and stockings. But if there wasn't social judgement I'm not sure the allure in dressing would be there.

Tilly

I would probably wear skirts to work as it goes with the uniform. I have a new blue jean skirt I've been dying to wear. An occasional dress or blouse for work with the proper colors.

Outside of work anything goes.... I'd wear what ever I felt like wearing clothing wise.

As far as makeup, I would do lipstick regularly, eye and face makeup occasionally.

Jewelry probably every day...at least earrings!

I would definitely wear either a dress or skirt with a nice blouse, stockings and heels.

However, Covid has definately changed the way I dress while working. I’m a consultant and am doing all my work via Zoom from a home studio. I wear a dress shirt, tie and suit jacket. I pair that with a nice skirt, pantyhose and stilettos. I wear light makeup, to help with the harsh lighting off course. While most of my consulting is face to face while seated, the set up I have allows me to stand when giving presentations. I love the new Covid dress code.

Oh what a wonderful 'dream'...
    If it were ever to happen, I'd be wearing something feminine pretty close to 24x7.
    Though still trying to dress functional and blend in 'some what'.
    WOULD blending in would still be a concern? or just a desire.
    At times I do want to stand out, be noticed....

Silver Member
    While I wear women's clothes most all the time I would wear more feminine clothes

I love a nice skirt or dress. So for me it would defiantly mean wearing skirts and dresses more often...as well as longer hair with pierced ears and jewelry. It would be so nice to be able to choose with out the fear of any negative judgement or conflict. The only thing is I would probably be clothing rich and flat broke.

It would depend on what I was doing, I mean I'm certainly not going to work in my shop in a dress and heels, but my daily wear would be decidedly more feminine, my wig(s) more expensive and get much more use, my shoe collection would explode, and the girls at the nail salon down the street would know me by name.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

For Me that that it matters a whole lot now but if there was no social judgement on dressing I would definitely wear more women's tops! having boobs now they would fit much better and would not have to consider how feminine the look was, so clothing would fit and feel better

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    I would like to think I'm driven more by internal urges than expectations of others, but the truth is, I'm not out at work and dress a lot less when I have a girlfriend- even though I mention it within the first few dates. The pink fog comes and goes. Last spring and early summer, I was a full time girl with dresses and heels, shaved everything, and high arched eyebrows, even for routine chores such as grocery shopping and running errands. I prefer the classical June Cleaver look and especially enjoy running the vacuum in a dress and heels. Then I transitioned into mostly hybrid mode, presenting as male but with ear rings and feminine clothing. Because there is no anonymity to hide behind, this takes more courage than full femme. Now I'm mostly in male mode with occasional panties under male garb, just to spice it up a bit.

So to answer your question, I don't think my dress would change as I have that where I want it, but I would be out to those I'm not yet out to.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Social judgement is what makes it men's clothes or women's clothes. Without social judgement, there's no point in any of this.
    I agree with this 100%. As a result clothes for me would be mostly based on function and comfort, so I would wear a lot of skirts and dresses because they are the most comfortable.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Is this an actual question? I am pretty sure that I'd be wearing my wig and bras more often and all the trappings to present as more feminine. It least that is what I do in my dreams.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyCambiare View Post
    But if there wasn't social judgement I'm not sure the allure in dressing would be there.

Tilly
    Spot on. I probably wouldn't dress if there was no naughtiness associated with dressing.

Pretty much a business casual look, unless that wasn?t practical. Capris and scoop neck top for yard work, house cleaning, and stuff like that

Just like every other GG. I would dress how I wanted to and how I felt that day. Everything from pretty dresses skirts and tops one day to sweat pants the next. Sexy heels boots or sneakers. Flats wedges you name it. Would be great to get rid of term ?cross dressers? wouldn?t it. Oh well wishful thinking is nice once in a while.