Thread: Welcome to any new Trans Men

Welcome to any new Trans Men

I wish to take a moment to welcome any new Trans Men that may join the forum

You are certainly welcome to the forum, we have this special section just for you.
    Feel free to speak openly about any of your thought or concerns in you journey thru life

This section is special just for you, enjoy.

Post new thread as you need, I will be keeping this section in order for you.
    If you have any issues or concerns feel free to PM me.

And to all CD's on here, please keep in mind that this section is for the Trans Men
    Please be very courteous and welcoming to them
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I am a MtF crossdresser and for this reason will not participate in this forum unless specifically invited to do so in a post. I take the opportunity of this special thread to welcome transmen and FtM CDer friends to these forums. Thanks to Raychel for taking care of this section.