Thread: Post op and Going Topless

Post op and Going Topless

Just wondering if anyone here had top surgery and your thoughts / feeling going out to the shore or pool and sure not having to cover up? It is feel strange, odd were you self conscious, or was it freeing, happy or what?

I went the other way and had breast augmentation so going shirtless is not an option for me it was an odd feeling first few times wearing a swim top I must admit.

If it is legal and you are not ashamed of your body, why would one worry about it. There are nude and topless beaches some places, or the local police do not really monitor women going topless. In your case, as I understand it, you have had breast augmentation and still present as a male most if not all of the time, and you are now having second thoughts about it. I am sorry to hear that, but it can be remedied if you can't seem to get back to being happy with with bigger breasts. Some women have no fear about showing their breasts at the beach or private pools. I don't think that public pools would allow it.

I started out as a CD and am now a full time trans woman. I had breast augmentation last year and really do enjoy the change in my body's appearance. I recently went to an annual gathering with my close friends where we rented a beautiful modern house on a golf course with ocean views. Late at night we used the hot tub and some of us girls went topless. It is a small intimate gathering and nobody made
    a big deal about it. Most of the time the breasts were underwater anyway.

I enjoyed that moment because it was a first for me. I was among friends both cis and trans, male and female. It was dark out, which made it more intimate, the water was warm and the outside air was very cold making the hot water even more special. It was also a moment of freedom for me because I was doing something I never thought that I would do. We live in this puritanical world here in the USA, while other countries like Germany and Scandinavia never seem to have problems with partial or full nudity in certain situations and locales. Breaking away from those old time beliefs, which can cause other problems that we all could suffer from, and realizing that the human body and how it looks can only be a problem for us if we let it be that problem, is very freeing. I would do it again depending on the circumstances of that moment.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 10-06-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Silver Member
    In some states, and Ontario Canada, men and women can be topless (in fact in Oregon you can be nude in public.) You might want to check your local laws to make sure you won't get any grief if topless on public property.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    If it is legal and you are not ashamed of your body, why would one worry about it. There are nude and topless beaches some places, or the local police do not really monitor women going topless. In your case, as I understand it, you have had breast augmentation and still present as a male most if not all of the time, and you are now having second thoughts about it. I am sorry to hear that, but it can be remedied if you can't seem to get back to being happy with with bigger breasts. Some women have no fear about showing their breasts at the beach or private pools. I don't think that public pools would allow it.

I started out as a CD and am now a full time trans woman. I had breast augmentation last year and really do enjoy the change in my body's appearance. I recently went to an annual gathering with my close friends where we rented a beautiful modern house on a golf course with ocean views. Late at night we used the hot tub and some of us girls went topless. It is a small intimate gathering and nobody made
    a big deal about it. Most of the time the breasts were underwater anyway.

I enjoyed that moment because it was a first for me. I was among friends both cis and trans, male and female. It was dark out, which made it more intimate, the water was warm and the outside air was very cold making the hot water even more special. It was also a moment of freedom for me because I was doing something I never thought that I would do. We live in this puritanical world here in the USA, while other countries like Germany and Scandinavia never seem to have problems with partial or full nudity in certain situations and locales. Breaking away from those old time beliefs, which can cause other problems that we all could suffer from, and realizing that the human body and how it looks can only be a problem for us if we let it be that problem, is very freeing. I would do it again depending on the circumstances of that moment.
    I guess what I was asking in this forum was being that in most places one can not go topless with boobs Shore/ Beach/ Lakes and for FTM or MTF that had "top surgery" how was the feeling to be able to topless? meaning that the first few times how did you feel? Being "trained" culturally to dress or wear certain things and now not have to or now having too. was my question.

Regarding my situation I am dealing with it just not as comfortable as I was during the period right after my recovery. Currently I have made good process going out however going to a pool or shore is still difficult for me

please keep in mind this is the transmen section,
    Replies should be only from Transmen,
    The OP aimed the post towards them

We want the transmen to feel welcome here.
    So I will leave this thread going for now.
    But Please keep the rules in mind
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"