I appreciate reading this how much dressing in women's garments is more for comfort than anything else, and I'm not talking about how wearing these garments are more comfortable on the body. It is rather an emotional comfort... a soothing that comes with putting on and wearing these garments. I know when I was young putting on lingerie was sexually arousing and my dressing had a very driven quality to it. Now there is still a bit of a sexual tinge to it, but wearing a brassiere for example, which I'm doing as I write this simply makes me feel good... at ease... comforted more than comfortable. The band and cups hold me. I imagine there is an element of that for each of us, regardless of the particular clothing items we're drawn to... dresses, stockings, skirts, blouses, nightgowns, panties. Presenting as a woman is a different thing, likely serving the same purpose... just different. Applying makeup does it for some as well. Whether it is for arousal or feeling comforted, it is all good... no shame in any of it. We do many things to comfort ourselves as humans... for a few of us one of those things is wearing women's clothes...