Thread: Yeah, finally...

Yeah, finally...

Over the weekend, my GD had reached a point where I felt I couldn't delay any longer. Some of you who know me know that I have delayed starting HRT while I resolve some medical issues. Long story short, it's all going to get worked out together. Tomorrow is my intake appointment with the endocrinologist, one of a couple of caregivers here in Houston who specialize in TG care.

Being the big ol' instant gratification wh*re that I am, I also went out and got my hair colored and styled today. Actually, this was hardly and impulse decision. It's something I've been "gonna do real soon" since the Covid shutdown. There's a thread in the shopping and beauty section, if you want to have a look.

So far, no euphoria, but I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by Aunt Kelly; 09-24-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Awww... that is such good news Kelly.
    I’m really, really glad for you and am happy to hear your other medical issues will be tended to concurrently.

Stay safe.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Congratulations Kelly! I'm so happy for you! I hope everything goes well for you on HRT and also that your other issues will be resolved quickly. Sounds like you're in good hands and in a good place.

Banned Read only
    Aunt Kelly,
    I'm sure you'll let us know how your journey goes , I wish you all the best now you've taken that decision .