Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I went past my wife's limit...need alternatives here.

Hmm,
    Have you noticed (this summer) that women wear Bra's even if they have nothing to put in them? Have noted flat chested woman wearing bra's &commented to wife over no need to wear the Bra---silence...

A Bra is is a womans badge of office.

So to see a non woman wearing one can be an affront to some GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    It sounds like you aren't talking enough. It is a relationship red flag when you start assuming. This is what she is upset about most. You didn't ask.

Marion
    Being in a relationship should not mean you can not be an individual and make decisions.

I bet she does not ask if its ok when she buys everything so why should Chloe? x

Aspiring Member
    Wearing panties for whatever reason is one thing, but as others have said forms are a completely different thing. Not every wife is into someone wearing forms . No different than I would be into wife wearing a rubber prosthetic. It's just not my thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Summers View Post
    Being in a relationship should not mean you can not be an individual and make decisions.

I bet she does not ask if its ok when she buys everything so why should Chloe? x

When I was married, I had a few hobbies, and purchases for those hobbies could get a little pricey. Anything I wanted to get, if it was over $100, I discussed with my wife; 'can the budget stand with this purchase?' 'will that leave us short on a bill?' And she gave me the courtesy of asking if she could indulge in a little feminine pampering ( i.e. mani/pedi's, haircuts, clothes shopping ), to which I gladly acquiesced. "Happy wife. Happy Life", yeah?

What gets me is how many folk think that the spouse should just roll over and shut up, while her MAN does everything in his power to appear female.

I mean, FFS, SHE married a MAN, and if you weren't upfront with her at the beginning ( and YES, I understand the difficulties, intimately ), then you have to understand how earthshattering these revelations are to her.

At times, I feel that many crossdressers are extremely selfish in their desires to be feminine. I'll probably get dinged by the Mods, but.... IF you are in a relationship ( married, engaged, living together ) You are NO LONGER a sole operator, you are part of a COUPLE, a TEAM.

You can't just say "Imma do what I want!", without regards for the consequences.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-26-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: This is the "ding"
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    Maybe gel breast enhancers?
    second. i got some from Fredericks of Hollywood 13 years ago, they look like chicken breasts, meant to supplement a womans chest. They are ok but could be bigger for my liking.

It's probably not the forms themselves, but the idea of how close you are getting to having breasts and it's disturbing to her.
    Stuffing your bra with socks, tissues, water balloons and such most likely seems to her to be comical or clownish, but when you inject silicone forms meant for a woman going through surgery it might just be too much.

Talk to her and ask why they upset her so...she probably needs to express those feeling as much as you need to express yours in dressing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

You wife said "no breast forms or hip pads," and you thought she was talking about gel? You two need to sit down and have a long talk. But first hone up on your listening skills.
    Last edited by Donna St. Marten; 09-28-2020 at 12:44 PM.

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N is the Key!

"Oh! You said 'no rubber forms', but didn't say "no silicone forms...." you are being deceptive, and doing your spouse a disservice.
    I know that there are many here who feel that the CD has the "right" to engage in whatever behaviour the CD wants to, BUT , if you are in a relationship. you have obligations to Your partner!

WAKE UP! It ISN'T ALL ABOUT YOU!
    Last edited by char GG; 09-27-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: No disguised word that isn't allowed
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

First let me say that if your wife is against specific forms like ones with nipples, fine find an alternative. I use water balloons filled with the gel crystals that hold water. They aren?t as sloshy as water only and are easy and inexpensive to make. Wrap them in a couple layers of nylon and your good to go.

Second, I agree with Jodi Lynn. You need to respect the spirit of your wife?s wishes and giver her what she needs as well as what you need. Compromise but don?t assume.