Thread: Came out to my parents

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Came out to my parents

A little about me I live in a basement apt and my folks live on the top part. I was in their living room and my mother said ."Hey your brother showed me some of your pictures he found on the internet....Are you a crossdresser?" I sat there for a minute and took a deep breath and I said. "Yes yes I am I figure after everything I have been through I deserve to do things that make me happy." She said "Ok well I have known longer than you have why do you think I have giving you heels and the woman's Halloween costumes? You are right tho you do deserve to do what makes you happy just keep it down stairs..By the way you make a good looking woman stick with skirts tho you dont want to hide thoes legs" So there we go I finally came out and the world did not end. The next day my mother told me she was going to clean out her closet and i get first pik.
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 09-25-2020 at 10:06 PM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/