Recently I?ve been wanting to get back into things since I purged when we moved across the country and sold all of our possessions. We moved with a three month old and we were living in close quarters, so I knew I didn?t have space to hide things from the public or extended family. My wife knows and was fine with it before we moved. Then as we were cleaning the house out she saw how much I had and gave me the option to downsize or get ride of it all. Since I knew the living conditions would be tight like I mentioned above, I purged, with the promise that I could re buy once we were settled into our new town.

Here?s where the title comes in.
The first thing I bought were some panties and after I had them I wore them occasionally. One day she was separating the laundry and said she didn?t like the style I bought and was a little annoyed about it. I haven?t worn them since. Every time i would wear them though I?d tell her so she wouldn?t be surprised if she saw them.

How do I go about getting my collection back together. Everything I have right now she doesn?t like.