Thread: Is this the right place?

Is this the right place?

I sometimes have the feeling that my most well received posts are the ones about my latest outings. Even though recently, they have become a little routine. But they also give me a chance to post a few pictures, which surprisingly not many here seem to do. Usually now, I find the catalyst for going out is a new item of clothing. Like this new orange dress. Which my partner picked for me off the sales racks in M&S for almost nothing. It's certainly not the kind of thing that drew me to cross dressing. But I decided to take it for an early morning spin a couple of Sundays ago. Just my usual thing now, catch the Strassenbahn into town, then wander around taking pictures in different locations. Actually, I was so conscious about this dress that I nearly covered it with a cardigan. But I'm so glad I didn't as it really is about as unmasculine an attire as one can imagine. Moreover, it fits only as far as the very high waist, after which it simply flares. So neither padding nor tucking are necessary. And my goodness it feels sexy to wear in public with only a bra and a little pair of lacy white knickers underneath. And looking down I love to see it swinging around my legs as I walk. Legs and arms are of course shaved.

I didn't do anything really adventurous. At one point I sat down near the Hofburg and a police car kept circling. Every time he passed, I felt slightly uncomfortable. But in reality, he wasn't even looking at me. I took about five Strassenbahnen in all (I have a pass), the very last of which was probably about 70% full and I had to stand right in the middle of the cabin. But by that stage, my confidence was up and I didn't even hesitate. A lady with children turned around a couple of times to look but I just smiled. Other than my feet being agony, all passed without a hitch.

I do feel rather fortunate being in such an attractive city for cross dressing. So much more appealing than an indoor shopping mall and no need even to use a car. I also feel fortunate being able to do all this without problems with my partner. Anyway, here are a couple of photos. I nearly added a racy one but decided against it.

So is this post ok in this forum? Or should it just go in the Picture and Video gallery - where nobody seems to be? I know to some of you experienced ladies out there, a simple walkabout holds little appeal. But considering that, before joining this forum a couple of years ago, I'd never even stepped out of my door, let alone worn wig, makeup or false eyelashes, I feel there might be some who would be encouraged. If you want adrenaline, it's there to be had.

Mini

volkstheatre.jpg
    seethru.jpg
    cafe central.jpg
    arcade cross legged.jpg
    under bridge.cropped.jpg
    Last edited by MiniRock; 09-26-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Banned Read only
    MiniRock,
    It's a very pretty dress and obviously easy to wear , at least you made good use of the warm weather . I treat tucking as the norm no matter what I wear , it makes things easier if I want to try something on in a shop also I usually wear jeans to walk my dog and often wear neat fitted skirts . It might be worth considering buying some heeled wedges , they don't attract as much attention as high heels .

I don't find outings boring not unless they're done in male mode .

Thanks Teresa. I've been thinking of getting some wedges actually. But there isn't so much choice in my size, quite apart from the fact that I've been trying to economise recently.

As for tucking, I have nothing in white that is suitable. Although this I like a lot; might do the trick: https://www.ottoversand.at/p/sassa-m...9-85-893056176

Platinum Member
    If the moderator thinks your post should be in the picture section, she'll move it. Posting in the general section allows non-members to view the post. That may be an issue for some ladies who openly post pictures here. I think the dress looks lovely on you. I only wear dresses..not pants. I am tall so I do have a problem with dresses with defined waistlines. The waist tends to hit too high and not at my natural waist. So, for me it is dresses without a defined waist; sheaths and empire waists. That does reduce the need for serious tucking. I'll wear a control panty brief and panty hose when out. On occasion I have seen ladies on this site in a dress where there is a hint of a male bulge. When out I would not want to draw that sort of attention to myself.

From your narrative it sounds you had a terrific day. I am somewhat envious.

Talking

Thank you Stephanie,

I wouldn't wear something tight without tucking, for the same reason as you. Actually, I thought dresses like this didn't fit me either. Until I realised that women wear them just below the boobs. Which is higher than their waist as well. I think it disguises my male physique quite well and doesn't look too short. Unlike maybe this one:

pink.jpg

Although in fact such a dress sits high up the leg on a woman too. You're right though: I had a nice time.

Incidentally, I think non-members can view the post, but they can't see the pictures. Leastwise, I can't without logging in.

Beautiful dresses and you wear them well.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Thank you Abby

Hi Mini-
    You look quite elegant and feminine in your dress and I am sure that any observer would enjoy seeing you.
    Wien is one of my favorite cities and I have enjoyed many trips there. I love the melody that natives put into their German.
    I would love to be in the city to walk around with you to enjoy the music, food, wine cafes, museums and castles.
    Last edited by Di; 09-26-2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Please this is someone else photo thread rude to add yours unless the thread asks for others

Great dress - not too orange at all and you wear it very well

Thank you Jacqueline. From the sound of it, you know Wien better than I do So next time you're here, please visit me.

Thank you also Bridget. I think it's the - how do I say - flounciness of this dress that took a bit of getting used to. I'm naturally drawn to the bodicon style, maybe like a lot of cross-dressers. In this dress one feels almost naked. Which is simultaneously exciting and a bit scary. But undeniably feminine.