Thread: Email This Morning...

Email This Morning...

Got my script from my pharmacy this morning...

Attachment 315969

Even though I won't be using it until after the in-person visit with my caregiver next week, the import of this communication hit my like a ton of bricks (in a good way ).
    Was also tickled to see the price. Yes, my insurance covers all "medically necessary" treatment for GD. I am blessed.
    Last edited by Nigella; 09-27-2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Please feel free to repost the picture with the dosage redacted, we do not allow dosages to be shown or discussed
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

i know my doctor had me pickup the script so they could show me how to inject the meds. One thing is the needle size they want a larger needle to pull out the serum an a little one to use for the injection.

leasa

Silver Member
    Congratulations ... I think (injectable ... ouch!).

!
    Lea

At least you have had prior experience using those sharp pointy things.

Aspiring Member
    Congrats! By the way, here is a good technique that has helped me to not have any significant bleeding and made it less painful to inject - called Z-Track Injections:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/z-track-injection
    I wish my nurse showed it to me. My first injection in the office under her supervision was as good as it get but I had issues four a while afterwards until I learned about this method.
    Good luck !