Thread: Does anyone use mobile apps?

Does anyone use mobile apps?

So as I posted in my picture thread I have been going thru drive up windows a lot recently. I have numerous mobile apps with places such as Starbucks, Panda and the like. So I recently thought about changing the first name on my apps to see if the app will still go through and charge me on my card already on file on the app. I changed to Nicole the next time I was headed to Starbucks and clicked place order and sure enough it said ? See you soon Nicole?. Is drove up to the speaker and said mobile order for Nicole and they said see you at the window . Drove up and was asked order for Nicole and they handed the items to me and e was on my way. It was such a rush to hear thanks Nicole and also to see your name printed on the sticker they place on the cup. Since then it started doing this on other app. I also started using other female names I might like and love it when they call you by maybe Bri or Jessica.

Recently I went to a Sonic drive in I frequent a lot will dressed. I ordered my food and hit place order, so when I checked in your name appears on the screen where you are parked and it said ? Welcome back ( insert male name here)? Shoot I forgot to change to Nicole! Well I waited and soon the young lady who has waited on me several times come up and says order for ...... and all I could say is yea that?s me while she?s looking down at my black skirt and new pink top I received in the mail which prompted this last outing.

All I have to do now it remember to change back to my male name before I use the apps with my wife or throw away a cup with Nicole on it. Imagine ordering and then look over and see Nicole on the screen with my wife next to me!! Nicole

I’m lucky since somehow my eldest daughter hijacked my Starbucks account, so it has her name on it now when I use it ... hahah ... just like my pet store “loyalty card” comes up with my wife’s name... I’m never en femme when I visit these places but I do get a glance when they ask if the name is right... I just say, “yep!”
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Banned Read only
    I don't use apps like, but I do use my female name on all my online orders and even my in person orders.

It's even more affirming to hear them call out your name when your order is ready.

I have found that this works on the Panera app and a few others. I just edit my name before ordering. Like you, I have to remember to change my name back to my male name after I'm done.