Thread: Let?s talk about sex...

Let?s talk about sex...

It seems many of you are married and this can apply to you too, but does your attraction and who you have sex with change? Before everyone jumps on me for it, lol, I know gender and orientation are different.

I love the female body, I am attracted to women but I am bi and lean towards women 90% of the time. But when I dress up, it?s very different and it feels more ?normal? to be with a guy. Maybe because I?ve never been with a guy as Mia which I really want to bad, but it?s interesting how fluid that can be.

Does anyone else experience this?

Also as Mia I would feel more comfortable with older men. I?m considering using dating apps and disclosing that I?m CD since I?m not on any hormones or anything. Curious what others experience!

Thx! 😊

I don?t think it so much changing preferences as remove inhibitions that society has enforced on us.

Silver Member
    About half of my clients say their sexual orientation changes after they have been on HRT for a while. Most start out being straight, about half end up being bi; that is what they tell me, not my words.

Other half remain attracted to women. I have been a crossdresser for decades, not on HRT, and my orientation has never changed. Despite the fact I am not married, have no children, and it would be SO MUCH easier to find a partner if I were attracted to men.

Being unsure myself at the time, I allowed myself to be seduced whilst enfemme.
    It wasn't for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggie Lee View Post
    I don?t think it so much changing preferences as remove inhibitions that society has enforced on us.
    Very good point! I think that?s what I?m experiencing.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    About half of my clients say their sexual orientation changes after they have been on HRT for a while. Most start out being straight, about half end up being bi; that is what they tell me, not my words.

Other half remain attracted to women. I have been a crossdresser for decades, not on HRT, and my orientation has never changed. Despite the fact I am not married, have no children, and it would be SO MUCH easier to find a partner if I were attracted to men.
    I can relate as I?m not married or have kids either but my attraction for men isn?t enough for a relationship but I agree it would be much easier. At least I can just still have fun 😜

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    Being unsure myself at the time, I allowed myself to be seduced whilst enfemme.
    It wasn't for me.
    Perhaps it was with the wrong person or just that particular encounter? I would love to be seduced and just be submissive.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I've had multiple opportunities for sex with males. I've never been interested. I'm still not. Funny, as it is not acts with typical male genitals that turns me off about it. It's the typical male bodies, personalities, behaviors, identity that turns me off. The sex itself, I think that has potential interest, though the only way it'd happen is if it was with a girl like me, pre-op, or non-op.

Yeah I used to be like that and only interested in the sexual act or specifically the genitals which I still sort of am in a way. I?m picky and so I factor in the same things you mentioned. They have to be kind, fit, and obviously well groomed and clean but it certainly is different than being with a women that?s for sure lol.

This thread is not an exclusively transsexual topic and is closed for now. At the OP request I will move it to the Cross Dressers section.