Thread: Mystery gift

Mystery gift

So I had a pleasant surprise today. As I've talked about before my wife is fully aware of and fully supportive of my dressing and over the last year my mother in law has been made aware of it as well. She was curious about me and the clothes and inquisitive about it - why, how long etc. and has even donated some of her old clothes to me as well - I've talked about it in earlier posts.

Well, we were talking with her the other day and I casually mentioned to my wife that I needed some new socks and was going to order some. My mother in law asked me if I wore women's socks too, she hadn't even thought of that. I told her I yes I did and that I liked the buster brown ankle socks and excused myself to go and order them online.

So - today our doorbell rang and I went and found a box from Amazon on the porch. I had gotten my socks a few days ago, so what was this? I asked my wife if she was expecting a package, had she ordered something else? Nope. So I opened the box and found a gift wrapped box and a note -

"Dear My name" I ordered some things for you, hope you like them. Signed " Mother in law."
    Well that was nice of her I thought ? opened the box and started laughing, inside were 2 packs of Buster Brown ankle socks and 2 packs of the Shadowline panties I like in colors I didn't have yet -pink and navy blue.

How ... how did she know my panty size, how did she know what colors I wanted to get ... What?

I looked at my wife and she started laughing. She told me that when I went to order my socks the other day her mom had asked if I would be offended if she ordered me some stuff too. She gave her mom my sizes and, well, here we were.

I called my mother in law to thank her and we had a good laugh when my wife told her how puzzled I had been. She told me that since she now had my sizes she wouldn't need to ask me what I wanted for birthdays etc anymore ... Ha ha.

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it - Bless my wife and her mum.
    Last edited by Nastasha; 09-27-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Simply too cool for words!!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

That is quite an affirmation from the women's chorus- lucky you!
    We are all beautiful...!

That?s freakin? awesome. Good for you. Sometimes the world just works out, eh?

Great wife and mother in law.
    Nice surprise
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    I'd be happy to get one pair of panties from my wife. Your wife and MIL rock!

Great women in your family

Nastasha you have hit every crossdresser jack pot. You are one lucky girl. Connie

That is about as good as it gets! Lucky you!
    Crissy

I have two Daughters, (i am "out"to both) Eldest has bought me dresses from charity shops, youngest gave me a scarf she thought i might like &the Wife has bought me a few items of underware--plus will proffer advice when asked.The other day it was slippy underfoot ,She sugested i put my heels on....
    Liz

When my wife ,who didn't like my dressing ,complained to her mother about the dressing, the mother-in-law answered by saying "if thats all you have to complain about,you have no complaint !

Aspiring Member
    Vivian, you are so right! Your MIL rocks! If this is the worst thing about us, our wives are doing quite well.