Thread: Make My Day

Make My Day

Glad to know I am not the only crossdresser in my neck of the woods.

Yesterday, I was in Costco and noticed a gentleman wearing a navy blue dress (with a floral pattern) doing some shopping. He did nothing to hide the fact that he was male. I did not approach him. I also failed to throw a nod, wink or thumbs up his way just to let him know he made my day.

Yesterday i see a man walking down the street wearing a skirt that was way to young and short for him. but he looked happy.
    Angie

The plus is that these might be the beginnings of a socially acceptable men wearing dresses and skirts trend. The minus, more opportunity for fashion mistakes.