Thread: Getting a transformation

Getting a transformation

This morning I told my wife I purchased some items to help me work on my girlie figure. We both agree, I'm a MIAD and have no hope of pulling off a passible look which I'm fine with. She helps me where she can by giving me her opinion on clothing suggestions, make up, etc. I also told her one of the reasons I purchased these items is I want to book a transformation session at one of the studios early next year since I'm turning 50. I know I don't have the make up skills to create a convincing look, and don't have the time (or safe space) to work on it. She said she is actually interested in seeing what it takes to bring the woman in me. The only down side is we will need to wait until the March / April time frame.

Platinum Member
    Hi Misty , Practice makes Perfect, Concentrate on one thing at a time, >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Give your wife an"atta boy, girl". and treasure her!

Banned Read only
    I don't understand if your wife is as supporting as you described. Why is your home not a safe place?

Robrtacd, what I mean by not having a “safe place” is I don’t have free time to apply and play with make up without our children finding out. My company still requires everyone to work from home. The kids are all in school, but learning virtually. When things were “normal” before COVID, I would take a day off while the kids were in school to try putting a look together.

Best of luck with that. I kept planning on going to a transformation place just for a taste and then I wound up getting sick the day I planned it, haha. Since then it has always been about practicing it myself whenever I get the time. I still want to go and get a transformation, but similar boat to needing to wait.

Not having a safe space to practice definitely hurts.Most transformation places will allow you to do it there, but I guess you want space to practice which is difficult. I can't imagine having to dance around kids with this. I have an eight month old nephew I have to live with for the time being and despite only being able to stumble and crawl I swear he's always getting into my stuff and limiting my freedom, I can't imagine how rough it is with actual kids. I am sure a birthday party or something will come up or a family member will be available to watch them soon Just keep holding on!

Banned Read only
    I don't know where you live, but in Seattle they have a safe place for CD/TG to change clothes and do makeup called TranSpace.

http://www.transpace.transg.org/

Maybe you have something similar in your area

I had my first transformation experience when I turned 50, in 2006. complete make up, nails done, bra and forms, pantyhose, 3 different outfits and wig styles. I could not believe how nice I could look with a professional make over. It was an amazing wonderful life changing experience in that I found confidence and started to make more effort to try to look my best. I hope you have a wonderful experience Misty and so nice that your wife is supportive and interested.