Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Made way with the wife

Made way with the wife

So I?m still closeted in the way to come out fully with my wife, but I?ve hinted on some occasions my desire and knowledge in female products.

Like wearing her heels to try on for size
    ( we?re a size 11)
    And putting on her bra.
    But last night I told her that I would be happy to do her nails, and happily agreed
    Then jokingly told her to do mine as well, which caused her to pause and say ok just don?t get too carried away with it.

I took is as a positive sign that playing dress up with her will be fine, as long as I keep it within the house and not go out in publicly. I am too early for such action anyway.
    the boy became the girl>>>> frances

Banned Read only
    Take it as you will but don't fall into the trap of believing that because she didn't say no to the questions you didn't ask, the answer is yes.

Aspiring Member
    Before wearing bra, try just wearing her panties and see her response.

Banned Read only
    I am reading that as you've pushed your luck to the limit and if anything you will be expected to reduce these behaviours.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    Thought did cross my mind
    the boy became the girl>>>> frances

You know your wife I do not but fair warning no GG I ever knew here these 15yrs On the forum saw this drip drip drip as a positive thing and saw it as playing games.
    I personally would be livid .
    Last edited by Di; 09-30-2020 at 03:50 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

That’s a big jump from doing your nails and her saying “don’t get carried away” to “I can dress whenever I like around the house”. Proceed with caution.

Remember this one word

"communication".

Talk to her, tell her your desires and see where it goes. Perhaps a little at a time, she might erupt if you drop it all on her at one time. On the other hand, start the conversation slowly and see how accepting she is and decide at that point if she can handle more, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    I sincerely hope you are joking! That's a way to start a fight!!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Just my 2 cents.

I think you may be reading more into her response than what is really there. Come right out and tell her what you want to do is the best way to know for sure.

Doing nails together and playing dress up are two different things. Communication is the key here.

Silver Member
    I'm of the view that a CD should never wear their spouse's clothes, unless she expressly, and unsolicitedly, invites you. Buy your own. There are too many reasons, both physical and emotional, why this is problematic. But no matter what she says, chances are that she'd really rather you stay on your own side of the wardrobe. But that means greater incentive to start collecting your own things.

Platinum Member
    From personal experience I'd say there is a great potential for a let down and possible serious crash and burn. There is a big difference in a woman who may kid around and a woman who realizes her husband is not who she thought he was. Having her paint your toes nails does not lead to anything other than painting your nails on a whim. Goofing around at Halloween does not confer a wife is going to accept cross dressing and emulating a female.

Frax, sorry, but which part of "just don't get too carried away with it" did you not understand exactly?
    Your wife issued a fair warning. You are deliberately choosing to ignore it. Talk again with her and be more honest or brace yourself for the consequences. You didn't make any "way".

Platinum Member
    Beware of the creeping/incremental reveal approach. At some point it will likely become more obvious to your wife than you imagine, and she will fill in any gaps with ideas from her imagination. That may not be to your advantage.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I think you need to quit playing games and just tell her...I sense she already has strong suspicions. And, stop wearing her bras and panties....get your own things. When or if she finds out you?ve been wearing her lingerie, it could be a deal breaker.

I agree with the others, get your own bras and panties plus they will most likely fit better.
    Crissy

Frax, take a deep breathe and a step back. One chance on a billion that doing nails implies anything more for your wife. Don't assume, talk.
    And don't wear your wife's clothes behind her back, NEVER.
    If you persists in this way you will destroy your relationship with your wife.

That was a warning shot,mate. Proceed at your own risk. And wearing other people's underwear is extremely unsanitary and quite disgusting, tbh.

Be very careful! It could end up bad for you I don?t think she?s even ready for dadt according to some post. Just a word of caution.

I can tell you from personal experience, don't dribble information out to her, let her know everything about what you want to do, about how you feel, up front. Be prepared to answer all her questions. And yes, don't wear her clothes unless invited, you should get your own...
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

Whoa first of all let?s get one thing straight. I never actually put on her panties! I?m going to make that very clear.

Now I?m at crossroads as to how to proceed after responses given.

Foolish to think I made certain headway

If you are wondering how to proceed, it's time to talk to your wife about how you WANT to proceed.

Char GG, confused_cathreen, MielGG, Mimi and myself are GGs TRYING Our best to get you to see this from a wives POV these hints do not add up to her getting you are a crossdresser .
    We have seen this over and over again and are here trying to help. But since you take our (GGs) comments as hurtful .....I do not even know why we even try......well I do know why we try because of the wives that come here broken and remember the drip drip drip of silly hints over the years instead of being honest.

You asked this
    Now I am at crossroads as to how to proceed after responses given.
    AND Char answers- it is time you talk to your wife thats how you want to proceed
    And that is hurtful???
    Last edited by Di; 10-03-2020 at 05:58 AM. Reason: edited for better clarity

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I have to totally agree with Di, The GG's here do there best to tell it from their point of view.

sometimes (most times) they have a better point of view and a more level head about all of this then we ever had
    they are not wrapped up in the pink fog, and certainly will have a better understanding on how most GG's would
    like to have this all discussed with them
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Of you want to have "the talk", good on ya. There is no substitute for honest communication, BUT... Just keep in mind that is a bell that can't be un-rung. No, I am not advocating devotion either.. I'm just advising that you consider all the possible outcomes before taking a precipitous course of action.