Thread: I hit the mother load.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hit the mother load.

Sorry I should have said the Daughter loan. Short story she has been pregnant for almost 10 years lol (4 children from 9 years old to 2 years old).
    She is one of those women who gain a lot of weight while pregnant. So over the last 2 years she has been losing the majority of the extra LBS (now that she is done having children) Will you know where I'm going with this her loss is my gain when it comes to clothes. To be exact 25 tops ,4 pants, 3 workout outfits prefect for my zoom yoga, 8 dresses and 3 of the most perfect fall sweater wraps (she loves shopping). I had to clean out my office closet so I have somewhere to hang them up.
    Attached Images Attached Images