Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things you can do as a woman, but not as a man

Yes Lexi, crying in public is pretty much taboo for a man. When I was much younger I would go somewhere in private before balling my eyes out! I've become more stoic with age.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha T View Post
    Well, I'm not so sure about that. It may be fear in some instances, but dressing puts me in a different frame of mind. It's more like it opens up options for behavior that is generally exclusively available to women. For example, if I'm watching a RomCom in male mode, it's not that I'm afraid to shed a tear when they finally (re)unite, it's that shedding a tear is just not a male thing to do (in my life). I fully realize that the option to cry exists, and indeed many men probably do in this type of situation, but I think calling it fear doesn't quite capture it.

Just my 2 cents. 💖
    what would capture it?? What does "just not a male thing to do" mean to you? Just wondering.

Why is it not a male thing to do?
    Afraid of giving up masculinity is my best guess..
    that fear drives alot of male behaviour in my opinion.
    I am real

Women can show off more of their body in everyday situations. Whether it is more leg, more shoulder, or even tighter cloths. Unless I?m a swimming situation men don?t get to show off as much.

More clothing options as a woman, Women clothing has many more variations than men

Go shopping with a friend.