My mom was cleaning out her closet and gave me a stack of dresses to try on. I got 2 that stopped at the knees and A red Jessica Rabbit dress. She wanted me to model them for her when i did she said hold on you need a bra and shape wear. I found a bra that fit and was told that if 1 shape wear dont work wear another over it. I told her i had one in a large and she told me I got the wrong size I needed a medium. When I was done she said I looked great very nice woman and I just stood there silent. I asked her if I could have a hug? She said of course when we hugged I started tearing up she said sit down lets talk. When we did my emotions started pouring out I said, "Thank you for accepting me I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. Its was a burdon having to keep this big secret and being afraid of being found out." She said I have known you was a crossdresser before you did since you was a kid and I waited for you to tell me but you never did. I told her I thought she dropped hits but thought I was reading to much into it. I told her its like a hobby to me its not a gay thing. She asked why did I never said anything I told her simple thought no one would accept me. She gave me a hug and said "You are my son and will always be my son y i will always love and accept you no matter what .Your cancer never came back. You survived 4 heart attacks you survived stuff that would put down a mear mortal man. You are still alive" We hugged and cried mom asked whats your girl name? I said well you was going to name me Brandie if I was a girl so its Brandie. She said now you can hang your clothes and shoes in your closet and never have to hide them again.We cried and hugged