Thread: Flying pretty

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

Flying pretty

Of all my public dressing adventures, flying en femme is among the most memorable and enjoyable. For any new girls, this is an advanced experience and requires that you feel very comfortable in your feminine persona so, in addition to the many dressing and beauty tips on this site, I will leave some specifics at the bottom.

My adventures began gently by completing the flight in male mode with my girl things in a carry on bag. Upon landing, I would duck into the plane restroom to "slip into something more comfortable" before deplaning. This avoids the check in and sitting next to someone not in the loop. I made a point to be "caught" by the flight attendants and would flash them a sexy smile as I exited. It was our little secret (wink wink). After a few rounds, I felt I was ready for the full flying pretty experience, including rental car and hotel check in. Surprisingly, the TSA and all staff did not bat an eye. I now have more than a dozen full femme flights under my skirt and not a single negative experience to report. It is such a joy to travel to a new city in Heather mode, gather up my purse and belongings, and swiggle* up the jetway as if I won it. I also enjoy the comforting sound of my heels as I click down the tile floors in the terminal. So freeing, so feminine, so real. Most of my flights are for business so eventually, I must break out the male garb and go to work. Even so, I always add a play day of sight seeing as a girl before flying back home, also in Heather mode.

Tips:
    If you are new to flying pretty, make sure to build up to it by getting very comfortable out in public dressed as yourself. You must own your space without fear or anxiety. Begin as I did by flying male and getting pretty for your exit. Remember that onboard restrooms are very small so keep your clothing simple. Plan in advance. Will you rent a car? Is there a bus from the terminal to the car rental? Use Uber? Check into a hotel? Have the details taken care of. Southwest has open seating so no one will be forced to sit next to you, and with COVID, most planes are about a third full. What are the chances you will be recognized and how will you handle it? If possible, don't choose a long flight for your maiden voyage. Using the ladies room in the terminal is no big deal but if you are not comfortable with that, do it before you deplane. Assuming your ID is male, beat the TSA people to the punch and disclose, discreetly yet playfully, that you are cross-dressed. This has never been a problem for me or any of the other girls on this site. Be prepared for a rush of brain chemicals as it dawns on you that you are walking in an airport, dressed as a girl, and LOVING it!! Go ahead and add a bit of spice to your walk, and the rest of your day.

*Swiggle. verb. A cross between swish and wiggle.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-04-2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: See rules

Silver Member
    Welcome aboard this plane full of sisters, Heather. Enjoyed your story. A thought .. instead of using the planes small restroom, use the single occupancy, family one in the terminal after you've deplaned.

Your courage and self confidence have to be fairly high!
    First time and only time (as I don't fly much), was from NC to Houston! No practice just some encouragement and advise from a friend! (Thanks Jeri Ann!) I wore a burgandy skirt and top with nude pantyhose and kitty heels! I had to change planes as it was not a through flight! I had NO problems! As has been said here before, you have to own it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Like everything practice makes perfect. Can?t wait to start traveling again so I can practice more. I don?t know if I?ll ever go all out again but I would love to fly in my skirt and blouse, women?s professional wear.

I've flown PRETTY about 10 times. Started in HYBRID MODE to get a feel for it and also gave me confidence to know I could "un do" it mid flight if I lost my nerve (NEVER DID). Then I decided to go FULL FEMME. Have done this at least 4 times. Had plans to do this on a regular basis as I usually fly every 3 to 6 weeks, But COVID derailed my plans as I have not flown since March. I have not gone through TSA fully En Femme (only Hybrid) but was planning this for my April flights and beyond. In past I've changed after TSA. I use the PRIVATE FAMILY RESTROOMS available at all my airports. I could never pull this off in those tiny in-flight restrooms (Heather, you must be HOUDINI). I have never been one to interact with other flyers as a guy or a girl. I like the peaceful 3-5 hours of rest, movies, and/or music. In the short interactions I have had I have never experienced any negative reaction and have actually received some positive comments on my jewelry and make-up.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather2die4 View Post
    Tips:
    Assuming your ID is male, beat the TSA people to the punch and disclose, discreetly yet playfully, that you are cross-dressed.
    While all of your advice was good I don't necessarily agree with this one. TSA has been trained to deal with Trangender people and should treat you as the gender you are presenting. Don't give out any free information and don't be "playful" with TSA.

If they don't ask, don't tell, if they do ask, be courteous and respectful of course and say you are a Transwoman. Request the female scan so your breast forms, underwires, boning, or padding doesn't trigger a pat down. Remember you can request a female agent and privacy if you do get pulled aside for a pat down.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-05-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Banned Read only
    It's 2020 and there are kids affirming that their current gender identity is "toaster oven." The people at TSA won't blink at the sight of a transwoman, a CDer or a bearded man in a dress. There's no need to volunteer any information to those people. I would not under any circumstances. If anything, it might raise suspicions.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    While all of your advice was good I don't necessarily agree with this one. TSA has been trained to deal with Trangender people and should treat you as the gender you are presenting. Don't give out any free information and don't be "playful" with TSA.

If they don't ask, don't tell, if they do ask, be courteous and respectful of course and say you are a Transwoman. Request the female scan so your breast forms, underwires, boning, or padding doesn't trigger a pat down. Remember you can request a female agent and privacy if you do get pulled aside for a pat down.

I've gotten as close as driving as Justine. It's a wonderful sensation, but I only do it when I'm out of town. I rarely fly, but it sounds lovely!

"In past I've changed after TSA" this is how i'd do it. the body scanner has a line of people, and so it's not worth any possible delay w tsa. but i think there are countless better places to girlmode then an airliner, which are often cramped spaces. And should the plane be packed, that increases the chance of having your photo taken by bigot