Thread: Do you think it can be risky?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Do you think it can be risky?

Hey y'all!

Yep, I had another random thought. LOL Well, this one comes with a story..... Several times now while out and about dressed, I have been hit on by guys. Some asked for my phone number, others asked if I had a boyfriend, etc. So the other night while I was out dressed and at Walmart, I had already purchased everything and was out at my car, loading my purchases into it. A few parking lots over to my left and no cars between mine and the vehicle I'm referring to, there was a man who seemed to have locked himself out of his van, (he had been driving a big, white Ford van) and he was attempting to unlock the doors to his vehicle. He looked over at me and asked me if I had a boyfriend. I looked at him and said, "I'm married", which of course isn't true, but I do almost always wear a fake wedding and engagement to ring to hopefully throw off anyone who may try to hit on me, only I forgot to put on rings this time before I left home. LOL..... Anyway, he just kinda kept on and on, asked me if he could fix my windshield and I said, "No, thanks". I couldn't hardly hear everything that the man was saying, he was a few parking spots away from me and I am a little hard of hearing as it is. LOL But he was disappointed that I wouldn't give him the time of day..... Oh well, I expect he got over it. LOL

Anyway, the man did have what appeared to be a crowbar in his hand, trying to get his vehicle opened, (no, I don't believe he was trying to steal a vehicle, I had seen him there when I first arrived at Walmart and someone else was attempting to jump off his van). But that guy having a crowbar and sounding almost forceful, although he never did approach me, (thank goodness), made me a little nervous and intimidated. Although I do carry an item in my purse for protection while I'm out dressed especially with all of the civil unrest going on, I never want to have to utilize said item, but I will if I feel I have no other choice.

So with that said, I think it can be risky to be going out cross-dressed, although I'm not gonna stop anytime soon. What do y'all think? Do you think it's risky sometimes?
    Last edited by Di; 10-06-2020 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Why add race to it? Not appropriate
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.