Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: funny moments

This whole thread has me singing a song about what a terrible invention the zipper is from the Electric Company. I wish I could find it on YouTube or something.

Banned Read only
    Karennjcd,
    So you've never had the fun of squeezing into a bodycon dress ?

Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    I dunno... Maybe I'm just weird, but on some level, I personally find it kinda hot in a restraining, submissive kinda way.
    This entire thread is about the problems induced by this damned back zip !

But...you can have all the submission's fantasies you want Elbee and it is ok if you find it hot.

But...this has just nothing to do with what GGs experience each day.

In the RW as a GG I just want to dress easily each morning. I don't have time to waste with reluctant zips or else !

So the day when the well being of women will matter, the zip on the back will disappear from mainstream fashion. For the moment, gender stereotypes, which associate woman to dependance and submission to erotism, still leads to manufacture clothes who will poison GGs' everyday life... and thrill CDs.