My wife just saw the pictures I posted here a few week ago. See I just got a new iPhone, well a hand me down from my daughter. I don?t think I have ever had a new phone but get all the old ones when my wife or daughters get n the new ones. Anyways I have been using this phone for about 4 months and took the pictures and then posted and thought that I had deleted them off of the iPhone only to learn that there is also a RECENTLY DELETED FOLDER that keeps them for so many days and then counts down the days until it permanently deletes them for good but you can also go into the folder and delete them right away . So I bought a new iPad to replace an old tablet for my wife and went to activate it and the screen says use your iPhone to activate it. So I did not knowing that it will basically transfer all my data to the iPad including that recently deleted file. So I finish and hand it over to my wife and about ten minutes later she hands it back and says you need to delete some pictures right away. I looked and that?s when I found out about that stupid file. Oh well guess I should have learned more about iPhones. About an hr passed and that?s when it started, the I thought you had stopped years ago and now you are out in the daylight, where do you go. I tried to research about this years ago and again now but she refuses to talk right now saying go sleep in another room don?t touch me, are you trying to confuse me, and have not talked or acknowledged me for the last 2 days. Up until the kids were born she even bought me stuff. Let?s see what happens now! Nicole