Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Plate Experience

Breast Plate Experience

Hi girls,

I was recently contacted by another Indian crossdresser here in Cork. We have been friends on Facebook for a while now, but we had not gotten a chance to meet up before. She was moving and going through a purge, and getting rid of some crossdressing stuff, and asked if I was interested. Among other things, she said she was giving away a D-cup silicone breast plate that had never been used. I am usually not into pre-owned clothes (partly because of hygiene as it?s a non-breathable intimate garment), but as it was unused... also, given that she was from the same region as me, our skin tones would be similar, and the colour should be a decent match.

So I visited her place that evening, and got the plate. I couldn?t wait to get back home and try it on! It wasn?t easy to put on, but I somehow managed, and I finally had the feeling of having breasts! It fit well enough, although it seemed that the breasts themselves weren?t quite in the right place. And I thought they were much bigger than the advertised D cups... maybe DDs or even DDDs. None of my bras or tops would fit! I stayed ?topless? with them that evening.

I wore them again while working (from home) the next day, but they got really sweaty and uncomfortable after about an hour. I removed them for a while and they were completely wet. Sadly, when I went to put them on again later, the silicone tore at the back, in a way that couldn?t be repaired. Oh well, at least I know what they feel like, and I loved the experience. I might buy a pit, but given my experience I might go for ones that are not the whole top, just individual inserts or something.

xoxo,

Manasi

I started out using water balloons for ages but in 2005 switched to silicone forms and a proper mastectomy bra. All the real deal from quality vendors. I ended up with size 42"D" to fit my 6ft height and dress size. I got the additional cotton covers for each bust and yes they do heat up to body temperature quickly and sway and jiggle just like the real thing but you can sweat in them. A simple rinsing and easy drying works well and if you take proper care of these they are worth the $300 dollar purchase price. 15 years and going and I have no regrets, only that I should have gotten them earlier.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm sorry it tore, Manasi. But, breast plates rarely, if ever, tear. I've had one for well over 10 years. It will last my life time!
    It sounds like u were given a "crop top" or top half of a silicone suit.

Breast plates simply hang off your shoulders down in front and slightly in back. They r super easy to get on and off. And, much cooler and less restricting to wear than crop tops!

By the way, Shiny. U can buy a new breast plate like mine made in the USA for $300. Much cheaper from China. So much more versatile than forms. I can show cleavage almost to my naval in mine! Check my avatar!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-11-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Manasi, it may be salvageable. Can the entire bottom be cut off to deal with the tear? Or, punch a clean round hole at the end of the tear so it will stopped there.

To add to the previous, my old breast plate had torn in several places, and I was able to round off the tears, then one massive tear happened that was basically irreparable. So, new breath plate. Rather than throw away the old one, I cut off everything aside from the breasts themselves and a little to hold them together, and now use it for sleeping, sometimes.

It's one way to repurpose something that has essentially failed.

I just purchased my first breastplate from amazon and I couldn't be happier !
    I was so excited to un-box it and try it on, sadly none of my bra's fit though, so it looks as if I need to go shopping ! That's not a bad thing, mine we're looking a little tattered anyway.
    What a nice feeling (for me at least) to finally feel what it's like to have breasts. Money VERY well spent !

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i was wondering if anyone had a specific recommendation as to a brand or particular shop?

I think you have written about this Sherry

Yes, Sherry has her favorite.

I don't venture out of the house, I have not bought yet, but I have shopped breast plates for some time and believe https://roanyer.com/ is the best looking for the lower priced breasts. Many of the lower priced breast plates look very fake, for instance a line across the chest where the breast meets the chest.

Most brands have YouTube videos you can check out. Lux bought hers at the https://www.boobsshop.com/ but they are expensive, but they look great! I suppose it would be worth it if you go out. If you just dress at home it is tough to spend a few hundred on fake breasts.

Thanks Pumped. One of these days I would love to get one!
    As for filling i think i remember Sherry saying the silicon filling gets a bit tiring . Not sure i remember that.

Is there a best place on wrist or something where you would want to match skin tones? Sort of like with foundation.

Is it my impression or has the price of these really come down? Under $200 !! Price competition is a wonderful thing. I think i spent $80 or so on my current set of forms

Here for a visit
    Fascinating topic! This must be realatively new. My BF mentioned this but only recently we just got him forms. Lol I told him he can't have boobs bigger than me! So this will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    As for filling i think i remember Sherry saying the silicon filling gets a bit tiring . Not sure i remember that.

Is there a best place on wrist or something where you would want to match skin tones? Sort of like with foundation.

Is it my impression or has the price of these really come down? Under $200 !! Price competition is a wonderful thing. I think i spent $80 or so on my current set of forms
    Skin color on breast plates is all over, some are too pale, some have zero texture. The higher priced ones from the Boobs Shop have more color options. It seems to me that the color and general appearance is the better the more you pay.

Price? I believe it has dropped a bit in the last couple years since I started shopping. I also notice more companies selling them so perhaps a bit more competition has helped. The ones I keep lusting over are still $200+, but I do see them under $100, but again, the color and appearance is not as good.

I also wonder if some of the higher priced ones are not just Roanyer or other brands, resold under another name at a much higher price, so be careful.

thank you Pumped. So i guess the bottom line is to just not shop on price. You bring up good points

Reality Check
    As I have casually looked at breast plates on-line, I notice that they seldom give any size measurements. It would seem to me that with the huge variation in body and chest sizes among men, sizing would be critical. Skin color is certainly another issue because if you want your breasts to show (why else would you wear a breast plate?), the color should be a close match to your skin. Our skin color varies quite a bit and if you look closely at human skin, there are small dots of varying colors that make up the "average" of what you see. Skin is not the same as a coat of paint.

Then of course, real breasts have veins and moles.

As for "competition" bringing down the price, I think it's more that cheap Asian products are flooding the market.

In the end, of course, you pays your money and you takes your choice. I'm doing well with a pair of high end asymmetrical forms from the breastform store. I can use tape to get enough cleavage to be believable if I'm wearing a low cut dress or blouse.
    Krisi

I really want to get one from boobsshop but I am having a little trouble figuring out which skin tone to order. Some are quite close to each other and it is hard to tell the exact shade from a computer screen. They mention something about Mac shading but I could not figure out if there is something you can match that up to using makeup.

Anyhow I get really great shape with my forms from the breastformstore but I would not be able to wear something like a J Lo Versace dress.

Sandi

Super breastplates can be found at the breast form store. I have one of the Athena breastplates and a couple pair of the Aphrodite Forms. I have stopped buying the standard "bag" type forms because i cannot sleep in them and the inner material does eventually separate from the inner walls of the bag. I wear the Athena with low cut outfits and only glued them on a couple times but the nice thing is, after wearing them with a bra for a while they will stick to you chest very well due to the natural adhesive properties. I have been wearing the Aphrodites daily for over a month now and now feels odd to be without them. I wear them with a bra most of the time but when wearing something tight i will go with out and yes, they stick very well with out adhesives, just be sure your chest is clean and free of hair. Sleeping with them on is normally with out a bra, and only once have they caused a problem coming away. Get up in the morning, wash them, shower and put them back on and am ready to go for another day. And are manufatured in Canada!

I've always had great success with the pocket bras and various sizes of silicone inserts. Everything stays in place, no problems, and everything looks and feels very natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Val_Blackbird View Post
    To add to the previous, my old breast plate had torn in several places, and I was able to round off the tears, then one massive tear happened that was basically irreparable. So, new breath plate. Rather than throw away the old one, I cut off everything aside from the breasts themselves and a little to hold them together, and now use it for sleeping, sometimes.
    It sounds like u r confusing breast plates and 1/2 suits, Blackbird? Breast plates simple hang over your shoulders. The only place they can tear is around your neck. And, that mite be repairable!

Quote Originally Posted by camerashy View Post
    I just purchased my first breastplate from amazon and I couldn't be happier !
    I was so excited to un-box it and try it on, sadly none of my bra's fit though, so it looks as if I need to go shopping ! That's not a bad thing, mine we're looking a little tattered anyway.
    What a nice feeling (for me at least) to finally feel what it's like to have breasts. Money VERY well spent !
    Breast plates r NOT meant to be worn with bras, Cam. They r designed to show cleavage!
    If u want to wear a bra? Wear breast forms!

i was wondering if anyone had a specific recommendation as to a brand or particular shop?
    I think you have written about this Sherry
    Yes. My favorite plates come from an individual make in Seattle, Darla. But, they come in one size only and cost $300!

Roanyer sells good quality silicone products. I have a number of them. Well made, good finish. However, their breasts all look like implants!
    Plus, I just bought a new full suit from them that's so thin? It's practically unusable!

What I've said, Darla, is that goop filled breast forms r obsolete! For a few $$ more u can get solid silicone forms with no poly cover that last a life time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    I really want to get one from boobsshop but I am having a little trouble figuring out which skin tone to order. Some are quite close to each other and it is hard to tell the exact shade from a computer screen. They mention something about Mac shading but I could not figure out if there is something you can match that up to using makeup. Sandi
    Here's the thing about plates and crop tops, Sandi. ALWAYS get a shade liter than your skin, never darker! Because your boobs and neck r normally liter than your face and arms. And, if u buy a plate with a neck and natural finish? Chances r no one will notice your arms and face r a bit darker!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think I could still cut out the actual breasts and use them as inserts if I used a very supportive bra. I don?t have any bras that big, so I?ll have to wait till the shops open up again.

Banned Read only
    1. There are breast plates that are in the form of a tank top.

2. There are about a million kinds of bras that show and even enhance cleavage.

There's cleavage, and then there's cleavage, Monica.

Try showing this kind of cleavage with a bra and forms!

P1490865 (2) (633x640).jpg

I know this is an old thread but thank you all for posting in it. I still have been using the silicone $35 teardrop forms. I have destroyed my C cup and only have B & D sizes left. I my rethink my next purchase. I prefer 42C because the blouses and dresses seem easy to find at thrift shops. I assume that more women fit that but yes I know women come in all sizes.
    Thanks for posting the sites you use, I will check them out first.

Boob Shop is definitely the best! Expensive, and ships from Russia as a ?costume? lol, but the best.

You’ll also need a statement necklace on your collar to hide the transition to your neck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michelle Vinova; 12-14-2020 at 10:12 PM.

These are from Boobshop too. They are Ds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

U look fabulous, Michelle, and Jamie!

Unfortunately, your plates r outmoded. Great boobs, but obsolete necks. The new plates/crop tops all come with long necks!
    ALL my silicone tops have full necks.

Even this inexpensive top from Roanyer in China has a neck that I can show completely uncovered. The boobs in this top r NOT very good, tho!
    P1490500 (526x640).jpg

Hi everyone,
    I just ordered a plate from boobsshop. It took a week to make it, and they send pictures before shipping. It looks nice but I have not received mine yet. Just a FYI, they have not updated the web site yet, but they have switched color pallets and they email the new skin colors to chose from. They said the new colors are supposed to look more natural. I would kind of like the neck covered like Doc says, but I get so hot in my warm humid climate, I sweat really badly. I did not want to cover too much skin as it contributes to sweating which I hate. Hopefully I will get mine by Christmas as a little present to myself ; )

Sandi