Hi girls,

I was recently contacted by another Indian crossdresser here in Cork. We have been friends on Facebook for a while now, but we had not gotten a chance to meet up before. She was moving and going through a purge, and getting rid of some crossdressing stuff, and asked if I was interested. Among other things, she said she was giving away a D-cup silicone breast plate that had never been used. I am usually not into pre-owned clothes (partly because of hygiene as it?s a non-breathable intimate garment), but as it was unused... also, given that she was from the same region as me, our skin tones would be similar, and the colour should be a decent match.

So I visited her place that evening, and got the plate. I couldn?t wait to get back home and try it on! It wasn?t easy to put on, but I somehow managed, and I finally had the feeling of having breasts! It fit well enough, although it seemed that the breasts themselves weren?t quite in the right place. And I thought they were much bigger than the advertised D cups... maybe DDs or even DDDs. None of my bras or tops would fit! I stayed ?topless? with them that evening.

I wore them again while working (from home) the next day, but they got really sweaty and uncomfortable after about an hour. I removed them for a while and they were completely wet. Sadly, when I went to put them on again later, the silicone tore at the back, in a way that couldn?t be repaired. Oh well, at least I know what they feel like, and I loved the experience. I might buy a pit, but given my experience I might go for ones that are not the whole top, just individual inserts or something.

xoxo,

Manasi