Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast Plate Experience

I ordered a Roanyer vest style a couple weeks back. It is on the way on a slow boat from China! I will post more when it shows up, good or bad.

I am surprised this has not moved to clothing section buy my issue and concern is neck transition...Oh and thickness...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I invested in a 'gel' filled breastplate from Boobsshop a couple of years ago and got them shipped to where I was working at the time. I wasn't sure what the packaging would look like but was assured it would be labeled as a 'costume' lol. The box that arrived was about the size of a shoebox, slightly beat up but held together well with lots of tape. The breast color was slightly lighter than I'd hoped for. I think the best advice is to go with a darker shade if you're not sure. They feel great though. Quite heavy! They also feel pretty big. I got a size D (I couldn't help myself!) but in hindsight I should've gotten the next size down. Of course, with a nice new cleavage to show off I had to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothing. Definitely worth it!

I was interested to see another poster mention using water-filled balloons. And there was me thinking I was the only one!

Banned Read only
    The challenge with long necks on these plates is for som of us who arent 25 any more. I had to cut the neck down a little on my two plates because it can play tricks with the loose skin around my neck depending on head position. Otherwise, they are great.

Honestly my biggest problem with the breast plates is that they are really big on me. I have the smallest size Athena from BFS, and its huge....about a 36DD. I really need a 34C.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Check out Roanyer, Rachel. I believe they may have a B cup. I know they have a C!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Rachel Anne,

When I ordered one from China he smallest they had turned out to be a 32D!

I have since discovered that VS sells tons of push up bras to go from 32A to 32B or 32C.
    A bombshell push up bra may provide the padding needed for the look you want.

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Check out Roanyer, Rachel. I believe they may have a B cup. I know they have a C!
    Roanyer also makes a smaller sized vest style for smaller than average people.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I lost a bunch of weight a couple of years ago, and the good news is I'm almost back to my teenage weight, but the bad news I was a pretty scrawny kid.

It's great in some respects in that I'm apparently a "natural" size 8, sometimes a 6. But if I try to use any of the CD items, they're just way too big, even the smallest size. I have an Athena BP and a pair of Dresstech hip pads, both in their smallest size, and they make me look like Jessica Rabbit...not really the best if you're trying to blend. I do have a pair of the Aphrodite forms in XS, and they're just a tad small, but otherwise a lot closer, but you have to be pretty buttoned up. Dresstech does make a line of pads for GGs called "Sculptress", and they actually are perfect for me.

I know, "skinny people problems", but it's actually more awkward than you'd think. I'm not all that tall either (5' 7"), and everything male mode i have to have tailored, otherwise it fits me like a burlap sack, and when you're clothes are baggy, they wrinkle instantly.

OTOH, I could walk into Ann Taylor, and take a suit/blouse/slacks off the rack and it fits me perfectly. That was a weird moment when I figured that out.