Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween party

Don?t overthink this girl! Do it! And do it fabulously !

If you go dressed and go not as a female, you will be sooooo unhappy, especially if another guy is there dressed, dont think to hard into it, so they may think hmmm looking to good, just tell them you had help to get ready from other female friends or even the wife if you got one. Its a good opertunity to be dressed and nobody will think to much about it.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I went through this very same "struggle" last year. Should I or shouldn't I???
    I went as a (female) gypsy fortune teller. I told my co-workers that my costume was the fortune teller part, not the woman part. They STILL didn't get it. And I wanted them to get it.
    All the women knew I looked "good", not like a guy jokingly dress as a woman.

As always, we are WAY over thinking this. Go, look your best, have fun.

I would do it, I went to a halloween party once in a girl costume, cute sexy schoolgirl outfit with short skirt and all, i'm non pass but everyone was fairly accepting of it

Silver Member
    GO, but don't wear one of those trashy looking nurses costumes. Call a costume shop and see what they have. Get a makeover, too. Be safe!

I agree with Jenny. Maybe go as an old Hollywood film starlet! That?s what I?d do in your spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Mae View Post
    As always, we are WAY over thinking this. Go, look your best, have fun.
    I agree. wayyyyy overthought. Go. Have Fun!

go for it!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would LOVE to go to a Halloween party (as Velma from Scooby-Doo) but I'm currently TDY in Texas, and will be thru to November.
    So I say YES, go for it!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm lucky in that I meet up with a local CD/TG group for Halloween.

I always go in some kind of female costume. I've gone as a belly dancer, a Hooters girl, a mermaid and Wonder Woman. But don't get me wrong, we always meet in a public place like a restaurant. I've even gone dressed as a Hooters girl to Hooters. The real Hooters girls asked me if I wanted to wait tables with them. In retrospect, I should have.

The first time I went to a Halloween party en femme, I was a French Maid; my wife went as the butler. BTW, my wife didn't know that I was a CD them. I knew almost everyone at the party, so everyone thought I was a crossdresser for Halloween only. One guy stuck a dollar bill in my bra. I also had a fun conversation with the GG who wore a French Maid costume. I managed to find fishnet pantyhose and she couldn't. I also won the best costume prize; they just had to decide if it was the prize for boys or girls.

I didn't wear any makeup at my wife's request, and I padded my strapless bra that I borrowed from her with rolled up socks.

I think the most fun I had was going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival (several times) dressed up as a medieval wench. I didn't get Ma'am'ed, but I did get a m'lady.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-13-2020 at 08:43 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Go - Halloween is a lot of fun, and generally folks seem to yield the benefit of the doubt more often than if it was any other day of the year - acceptance wise. Perhaps because they assume it's just a costume or whatnot, I dont know. But it's worth the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiek View Post
    That?s the greatest thing about Halloween parties there are no such thing as cross-dressers
    Love that! So true. Just having fun
    [FO

Platinum Member
    Hi Caitlyn , Absolutely go for it, Nothing ventured, Nothing gained, >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I'm lucky in that I meet up with a local CD/TG group for Halloween.

I think the most fun I had was going to the Maryland Renaissance Festival (several times) dressed up as a medieval wench. I didn't get Ma'am'ed, but I did get a m'lady.

The Maryland Renaissance Festival is a lot of fun, and i do see a few crossdressers when I'm there, and no one seems to care. Sort of wished i had the courage to do it sometime. Maybe next year since it is closed down this year.