Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double life

Double life

Yesterday my friend came by and we started working on his car, word got out what we were doing and a few more buddies came by to give there backyard machanic opinions. With following Covid guidelines the best we can, we hung out together.
    Once they left I took a shower and dressed pretty and I was watching TV. My wife came home and stood there and stared at me, I asked her what her problem was? She said, unbelievable one minute I'm fixing cars drinking beer and smoking with my buddies and the next im all dolled up like a pretty women. She then joked if I took advantage of the coming out day and came out to my buddies and she chuckled.
    She then told me what a transformation all in a few hour and walked away saying something like, if someone would have told her 40yrs ago there would be a day like today she would have never believed it.
    I just responded that I was flattered she called me a pretty women. Lol
    I guess we don't even notice ourself what a double life we really lead. Just wanted to share and I'm sure we all have our transformation stories.

Aspiring Member
    Funny story.

Maria,

Do you think we'd make good spies? I guess there's a good many of us who have feet in both camps. Living proof things don't have to be binary.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

We all have that "double standard" I suppose.
    Yesterday we went out shopping (me drab) and took a ride. We came home and I ran the lawn tractor around to get rid of some of the leaves and did all the pre-winter things like checking tire pressures and oil levels and such. Then we came in and had a light supper and I just naturally headed to the bedroom to change, slipping into my bra and forms, slippers and a light dress to lounge the night away and watch some tv. It was just as natural as anything else I do.
    This morning the weather is bad and will be all day so I gave myself a mani/pedi and in a little while I'll be doing my makeup and dressing for the day.

It's what we do. And it's just fun to do.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    That's an excellent story, made me smile and I would definitely take the "pretty woman" comment and enjoy that moment

You are quite right though, I work in quite a male dominated physical environment, heavy engineering, then come home and change into female mode and feel good in both

Platinum Member
    Needless to say I am envious of the relationship you have with your wife. Nice story. I think it must be bewildering for many wives to see their husbands go from their image of their man doing "manly" things to emulating a female.

This one works both ways for me. My wife can hold her own working on things around the house, yard or farm. She can then come back in and get all dolled-up.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    It's something many western women have been free and accepted at for many years now, probably since at least the last world war, if nor much earlier in some cultures. Mechanic engineer bank clerk, many roles by day. Then dolled up to the seven, eight, nines, when the mood takes. May be one reason among many, why we enjoy so much from a life emulating and putting effort into being like them.

Wonder if any of your friends did the same after they got home?!

For me a double life is the same as hypocrite, one of those is a lie and your wife is just expressing it with irony as a joke.

I'm sure that many will disagree with me but just because had no had the guts to do the right election and prefer to keep being good with God and devil.

I know that you don't see it because we human being always end believing our lies so, excuses to explainnour very know mistakes, as one of the songs title of Michael Frank, we forget where we hide the truth.

I know that some people can be non-binary but this not the case.

Just answer a question for yourself, all that disagree with me, if you were given the option of to chose one of those life without negative consequences, which one would you chose? The answer is so obvious, of course it would be to be a woman because you're a man now but dream about being a woman....

Why don't give yourself a chance to be honest, to be real and bite the bullet?

I know many will try to argument with me so that's just a confirmation of what I'm saying....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Good story, it is just what we do
    Crissy

It may have been national coming out day.

This has to be a personal decision for anyone.

I would never urge anyone to come out no matter what my opinion might be.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Shelly, You are absolutely correct. Forget that it is National coming out day, we must each decide what is best for us and our family.
    Crissy

There is no hypocrisy in a crossdresser moving back and forth between masculine and feminine clothing. That is a misuse of what the word, hypocrisy, means.

It's hypocrisy to show to the world one face and hide the other. It's a lie.

When I was a kid my mom told me that lie has short legs and true always catch her. Another interesting analogy is when we lie, then we have to create another seven lies to conceal that original lie, so do the numbers, it is called exponential, after a while you live a life of lies and is not hard to find here numerous stories about being catch and destroyed lives for hiding something that was true but were afraid of say to the world that it was real so we cover it with a lie, then more lies and so on....you end living a hypocrisy. The feeling of being living for years with a person that was hiding a true is the more damaging feeling a wife can experience.
    If there were nothing wrong why to hide it? Believe me I hide it for years and lies, shame, guilty are very common feelings for many here ....call it the way you want but to live one life in your intimacy and live other to the world, How would you call it?

My wife has commented on how I can be covered in grease or sawdust and I jump in the shower then head to the bedroom and come out in a skirt and heels with my nails done.

Pumped, I try to understand what is actually asking your wife, so she wouldn't be able to take a shower after being dirt or does she find inconceivable that a person can live such a double life?

Just my extremes. One minute, all guy, rolling in manly stuff, cars grease or remodeling. Then next, all feminine, dressed with long fake nails.

That's just versatility that you learned for the practice and need and she can't understand it because she is a cis woman and all feminine things for her are natural but if she could want to live as a man, and really wanted she would do it too...

I think she understands it just fine, she just sees some humor in it.

I completely agree. I can switch from rough and tumble to pretty in pink in a flash. I like to think it as a super power lol.
    [FO

I believe that we can agree that "coming out" means one thing for a TS and quite another thing for a CD. Sharing that you are either with your spouse or SO isn't really coming out. It is the sharing of something intensely personal, and should not be minimized, but it's not the kind of coming out that the day is designated to celebrate.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post
    I have lots of things only my wife knows about me. I don't go around telling people all those things about me. It is on a need to know basis. And most people dont need to know I like wearing pantyhose, my kinks, or other things about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devi SM View Post

When I was a kid my mom told me that lie has short legs and true always catch her. Another interesting analogy is when we lie, then we have to create another seven lies to conceal that original lie, so do the numbers, it is called exponential, after a while you live a life of lies and is not hard to find here numerous stories about being catch and destroyed lives for hiding something that was true but were afraid of say to the world that it was real so we cover it with a lie, then more lies and so on....you end living a hypocrisy. The feeling of being living for years with a person that was hiding a true is the more damaging feeling a wife can experience.
    If there were nothing wrong why to hide it? Believe me I hide it for years and lies, shame, guilty are very common feelings for many here ....call it the way you want but to live one life in your intimacy and live other to the world, How would you call it?
    You are wrong. What you say here has nothing to do with hypocrisy. You need to understand the meaning of the word before you throw it around here so cavalierly. Lies and secrecy, in and of themselves, have nothing to do with hypocrisy.

I only care because I've seen many posts here where wives come to this forum to learn about their family members crossdressing. What you say about hypocrisy regarding hiding your crossdressing is wrong.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 10-14-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , I always said that Crossdressing lets me have the BEST of both worlds, >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!