Hey all!!

I?m a here and there post-er and a lot has been going on.

For years, my wife has been very against my dressing up/DADT but little by little she has been more open. She is by far my best friend and the love of my life. I feel so lucky.

Lately, I?ve been pushing my thoughts that I?ve suppressed deep down to the surface. I met with a therapist and talked it all through. I tell my wife everything, even if I think I will be in trouble for it. In doing that I tell her I want her to know everything so she can make decisions with me, instead of me forcing her to deal with my decisions.

She has grown to really love me dressed up. Especially in a skirt and hose.

Well, I finally asked her about me starting hormones. She was at first against it. Then the most amazing thing happened and she asked me ?what are you wanting to accomplish??. I told her I want to stay a man but I want to have a feminine body and get breasts as well as sensitivity. She spent a few days thinking about it and came back and said sure. I was stunned!! Of course I am meet with a physician to discuss everything and I want my wife to be there but she?s teasing me about injections and how I?m scared of needles. She said I?ll likely chicken out and take oral medicine. She is probably right. I?m in shock and definitely in the pink fog!!