I submitted a thread in the NB section referring to belief and trust within my family and whether we it should be questioned or not , today I experienced it in a different way .

I'm running short of logs for my woodburner so after walking my dog and I popped up to a guy who sells logs by the load or by the sack full which you pay for in an honesty box . When I arrived there were no sacks available , as I waited the guy appeared and apologised for not having any but he would be doing some cutting tomorrow and added that he could drop me a load off the following day . As it was a special deal he prefers to be paid in cash , which meant I needed to drop in at the cash machine outside my local supermarket , I was still wearing my dog walking clothes with light makeup and my old wig . I didn't bother with my mask as the machine is outside and no one was using it . As I finished an old lady approached the machine but then turned to me and asked if I minded helping her , she had a mask on and I asked if she was OK with me not wearing one , she told me she was . I showed her where to insert the card , she was OK with typing her PIN number in and then said she needed to know her balance , so I showed which buttons to press , when the balance chit appeared she asked me to read it to her because she'd also forgotten her glasses . Once I told her the balance she then asked me again to help her withdraw some money , so again I showed her which buttons to press . After she'd retrieved her card and put her money in her purse she put her hand on mine and said , " You're a lovely lady , I'm so grateful ".

What a lovely feeling that was of her belief and trust in me .