Thread: Do your own laundry lol

Do your own laundry lol

Almost got caught by my mother in law. She came over and was helping around the house and decided to do some of my kids laundry. I had a load in the dryer and came home to it folded. Luckily, I did not have any of my really sexy unmentionables in the load, but man that would have been an interesting conversation. lol Just thought I'd share my experience today lol Love you ladies!!!
    [FO

Many weekends I do all the laundry. My wife and I team up fairly well and knock out the housework. I wlso wash dishes, dust and vacuum. Whatever needs to be done.
    Probably one big reason she accepted my dressing, I help out around the house. She tells me about women she works with that are surprised as their husbands don't help out.
    Last edited by Pumped; 10-14-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Platinum Member
    My (former) mother in law commented on the thongs in our laundry as she helped my wife fold. She said ?I can?t believe you wear these things!? Of course, most of the were mine
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    My (former) mother in law commented on the thongs in our laundry as she helped my wife fold. She said ?I can?t believe you wear these things!? Of course, most of the were mine
    Love it. Yeah I have way more sexy panties than my wife. Would have been funny lol
    [FO

Platinum Member
    Hi Shelly , That would have been a good time to come out to your MIL, >Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yeah I got some really strange looks about two weeks ago myself at the laundry. Had 4 triple loads washed 3 of them were nothing but my girly things. I hate people are so nosy watching as you fold skirts tops and all your panties bras and leggings as stated three triple loads. Oh well at least no one said anything just long stares. Guess it gave them something to talk about after I left.

Of course I do my own laundry (and do not hide what I am washing)

When my mother-in-law lived with us my wife was doing a load of laundry and forgot about it.
    My mother-in-law put everything in the dryer and then when done folded everything. My wife told me about it later. I said So? She said, your panties were in that load. Again I said SO? The she reminded me that we wear very different sizes and that her mom had to have noticed that. I said, OH!
    Her mom never mentioned it, thank God.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I work from home and do most of the housework including laundry. I find days I find putting on a skirt while doing house work most enjoyable.

I have been doing my own laundry ever since my late teens. And now I do pretty much all the laundry for my wife and kids too (I work from home so easy to get the loads done throughout the day and they have to help put it away). Now that I hang dry maybe a 1/3 of my clothes I prefer doing my own laundry because I can't expect anyone else to know what I want to hang dry (for less static and longer life).

Platinum Member
    My wife and I share the laundry duties. I wash my own lingerie when she is not around. She does not want me washing some of her garments; tops and bras. She thinks I would wash them and dry them not according to washing instructions and destroy them. Probably right. Not issues of me washing her cotton panties and jeans and socks.

I do most of the housework and, more pertinently, the hand washing including that of my GF. She does the regular laundry for the family. That takes so much work, I have to admit it offsets the fact that I am the family ?maid?.

Timely topic....I recently took over the household duties (including laundry) from my wife due to her illness. I made mention about the feel of her panties while during the laundry, the material and how comfortable it must be. It just so happens she purchased some new panties online and when she received them didn't like the front panel design. I told her I would enjoy wearing them and not to return them. She never batted an eye or any strange looks which really surprised me, during out 38 year marriage she has been very vanilla with everything. I have been a closet dresser since early teens, never have brought up the subject knowingly instant disapproval. I retired a few years ago and since then I have been dressing fully several times a week while she was at work prior to the virus We have been sleeping in separate rooms since she has become sick so I have been wearing long nightgowns, but if she calls for me during the night I have to rush to get changed and then tend to her. Last week I told her I ordered a night shirt, again no odd faces or looks, the only thing she asked was there any lace on it?

Hopefully she may accept whatever things I want to try like keeping my nails painted, light makeup maybe women's jeans and blouses, shoes.

Our washer is in the basement and my wife dose not do well with stairs so I do the laundry. both hers and my things.
    Angie

I learned it was a good idea to do your own femme laundry when my wife put a pair of my panties on my then early teen daughter's pile.

DW does the laundry and I do most of the evening meals.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why would your mom in law, or anyone, assume the clothes were yours and not you wife's, Shelly?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!