Thread: Intuition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Intuition

I had that instinctive feeling a few weeks ago when I had at short notice to cover a girl on a couple of morning shifts(instead of evening shifts) that she is pregnant. She doesn?t know that I know, but a couple of days ago I overheard her talking to some of the girls in the shop that she had just had a scan.
    To make clear
    Sorry about that. I mean it in the sense that as a male I should not be able intuitively be able to pick things like that up, while girls do it easily. I was just wondering whether other members of this forum intuitively work things out.
    Last edited by Di; 10-15-2020 at 06:23 AM. Reason: To make clear