Thread: Hi girls Denise is back I'm feeling good

Hi girls Denise is back I'm feeling good

She has been living her dream It's been a journey but finally I can be me. Monday I just got my first set of acrylic coffin nails.a year ago I would not have dreamed of going out in public in semi guy mode with my nails done I've been doing it for months but this time I had a full set applied professionally.I've been going out more rest nice I perfected my makeup technique to a point where women are asking me for pointers on how I get my beautiful glow. Some girls that talk to even ask me can you show me how to do it you do such a good job. Well no more clip-ons for me I just had my ears pierced tonight which Some number 5 diamond studs. I bought more wigs and my clothes collection has quadrupled.I have a woman store I could go into and user dressing rooms and come out and they will give me their opinions and how I look they just make me feel like one of the girls. I was so convincing that I had a doctor start me on hormone replacement therapy. But after two months I quit July 10th because I want to find a girlfriend. Yeah I'm finally divorced and I gave up a lot but now I got my freedom to be who I want to be
    I got to send pictures from my phone to my laptop so I can resize them and post them I've come a long way and I'm starting to look a lot more natural as a woman and I love it. When you start getting compliments from women that you look beautiful at 62 it kind of makes you so excited
    Love all you girls and be true to yourself cuz we don't know where this world is going
    It's crazy out there and if I want to be a woman and go out dressed as one I will

Hoping your future will be a happy one

Way to go girl please keep us up dated and we need photo as you go!

You go girl . I hope you get all you want. And who you want to be.
    Angie

Go Denise! Glad you can now be you! Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thank you so much girls I could hardly sleep last night thinking about getting my ears pierced I always wanted to do that. There's this girl I know in Virginia who has a whole bunch of earrings and she said she'll hook me up with some new ones she never wore.

Happy for you, keep on your journey