Yesterday was a beautiful late summer early fall day here in Central Mass New England. Ever sine the pandemic I really haven't been out much, but yesterday
I had to do a few errands go to the Dr. and the pharmacy. Since it was so nice out I wore a pair of white shorts, a peach colored top and my white sandals. Not much makeup as you still have to wear a mask here when going into stores and any other public places. I left early as I wanted to stop at a coffee shop just down the street from me. I had the top down on the Mustang since it was so nice out

I stopped at the coffee shop as I had planned to and was standing in line and social distancing as required. When it was my turn to order I told the waitress what I wanted and a gentlemen spoke up behind me and said he would like to pay for mine. I told him thank you very much but it was not necessary, but he insisted. After I got my coffee I again thanked him and proceeded to go outside where they have some nice outside seating. When he came out with his coffee he asked if he may sit at the same table. I said I guess it would be ok sine you paid for my coffee, but we need to keep our distance of which he agreed.

We had some nice conversation but then he asked if I would be interested in dinner sometime. Again I said thank you very much and I am flattered that you would ask, but there is something that you need to know about me.I then explained to him that I am not who or what you think I am, and did proceed to tell him about my changing and my journey. He told me I was a very nice looking woman and If I changed my mind to let him know. I got up from my chair and smiled at him and said thank you very much, but I do have to go now.

When I left there I did go to the Dr's office for my blood work and exam, to the pharmacy and took a nice little drive around the countryside and the rest of the day was very much eventful.

I have been dressing for many years and gone out in public many times and never have been asked out. Since I have started on my journey to womanhood it just seemed flattering at the time but still no interest. I am very happy with who I am and who I have become