Thread: Never had this happen

Never had this happen

Yesterday was a beautiful late summer early fall day here in Central Mass New England. Ever sine the pandemic I really haven't been out much, but yesterday
    I had to do a few errands go to the Dr. and the pharmacy. Since it was so nice out I wore a pair of white shorts, a peach colored top and my white sandals. Not much makeup as you still have to wear a mask here when going into stores and any other public places. I left early as I wanted to stop at a coffee shop just down the street from me. I had the top down on the Mustang since it was so nice out

I stopped at the coffee shop as I had planned to and was standing in line and social distancing as required. When it was my turn to order I told the waitress what I wanted and a gentlemen spoke up behind me and said he would like to pay for mine. I told him thank you very much but it was not necessary, but he insisted. After I got my coffee I again thanked him and proceeded to go outside where they have some nice outside seating. When he came out with his coffee he asked if he may sit at the same table. I said I guess it would be ok sine you paid for my coffee, but we need to keep our distance of which he agreed.

We had some nice conversation but then he asked if I would be interested in dinner sometime. Again I said thank you very much and I am flattered that you would ask, but there is something that you need to know about me.I then explained to him that I am not who or what you think I am, and did proceed to tell him about my changing and my journey. He told me I was a very nice looking woman and If I changed my mind to let him know. I got up from my chair and smiled at him and said thank you very much, but I do have to go now.

When I left there I did go to the Dr's office for my blood work and exam, to the pharmacy and took a nice little drive around the countryside and the rest of the day was very much eventful.

I have been dressing for many years and gone out in public many times and never have been asked out. Since I have started on my journey to womanhood it just seemed flattering at the time but still no interest. I am very happy with who I am and who I have become

Banned Read only
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling?
    It felt totally different

Regardless if you accepted the invitation or not it had to be a very nice confidence boost to be asked.
    Crissy

Crissy, yes it was very nice

You handled it with style and grace as a woman should Joann. And yes what a day in NE yesterday. Motorcycle to and from work. Froze in the am at 38degress but so fine going home.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been hit on by men who clearly knew I was a trans, Joann. And, others who actually thot I was a female!
    (Wearing a mask at costume events.)

There was a big difference in their approaches and attitudes!

I wonder if he didn't know u were trans up front? It didn't seem to faze him when u told him!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynJames View Post
    You handled it with style and grace as a woman should Joann. And yes what a day in NE yesterday. Motorcycle to and from work. Froze in the am at 38degress but so fine going home.
    Thank you Jocelyn....I did what I could at the time, but it has left something to think about

Wow what a great story you found a true gentleman, every women's dream. Sounds like you truly our happy with yourself, good for you Joann.

Thank you Connie, I am very happy with myself

Silver Member
    You are very fortunate indeed. Without making a monumental effort, it sounds like you pass quite easily. Absolutely not the case with me. Congratulations! Enjoy it, but be careful.

Thank you Suzanne, and yes I will be careful....always

NIce story what a compliment!. I don't know how I would respond Other than thank you and no. I was asked to dance one evening years ago when I ventured in to straight bar because they had a great band. I was standing there drinking a beer in a mildly crowded bar. then out of the blue a gentleman came up to me and asked me to dance. Nicely surprised me and I said politely no that I couldn't. What surprise and a compliment I guess I was passing, yea Me Yea for you to congrats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm a little jealous! I'm 24/7 and no one has bought my coffee or asked me out! LOL Good for you! You go girl! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

that's so nice! And I agree...sounds like you handled yourself like a lady...what a great story

Very nice story and you handled it so well too!

Well done !
    I've always wondered how it would feel to experience something like that. To have a man appreciate my feminine self.
    Sadly I've never had the pleasure.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Thank you all for the very nice compliments...it was different and left me something to think about
    Lana Mae, I am also 24/7 and have been for a while now and also on hormones. I love this journey

Like others have said you handled well, congratulations. I probably would have tripped or something.